July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Shea Butter, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

All Natural She Butter.....feels so good on my skin!

Posted by Reviewer1574994 on Mar 06, 2011

Smells wonderful mixed with Coconut when I am making my home made body butter....Just Add my now Grapeseed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Avocado oil and Gylcerin to make my skin soft, smooth and glow like a model!

Very good quality

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Nov 08, 2013

I love this one. I hardly got dry skin left after 1 week usage.. Will buy again and I will keep this all the time in stock, because I have extremely dry skin, so this product was my saver

SHEA BUTTER is great for multi-purpose! Awesome stuff

Posted by berriebo on Jul 17, 2013

Check out my pages for more of my recent reviews! I use it as a lotion everyday. Leaves my skin looking beautiful all day. It is used for my hands and legs, and once in a while ill even use it for chapstick. The no fragrance is a plus, great and reliable product. It's a deal for the value

Does wonders for my lips

Posted by Reviewer1342133 on May 24, 2011

But it is too heavy for my body

Does it all

Posted by juliem on Apr 05, 2012

I've bought several of these now and use it for so many things that it's practically indispensable. Apart from using it as a body and face moisturiser I: * keep one in the car for skin and lips in winter, * use it on my son's eczema to keep it at bay and on any other skin complaints, * make my own custom lip balms with it, * and use it as a base for other skin care items including my own sunscreen. And I've just learnt that shea butter is used instead of cocoa butter in high quality European chocolate and is high in vitamins A, E, and F.