Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Mar 19, 2012

Love the way this makes my skin feel! after I do a scrub! Ladies use one part sugar and olive oil, till its kind of thick but not like peanut butter, sit in your tub and rub your legs feet and back if you can reach most of it. warm rinse and then apply shea butter. (becareful tub will be slippery)

shea butter...

Posted by Reviewer1964589 on Oct 16, 2008

I bought this one because I dislike the way raw, unrefined shea butter smells. This product is okay. It's very waxy for my preference. It's still white when it melts, and it makes my hair feel kind of sticky. I'll try to mix it with some other oils to see if that helps. Overall, just okay product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2260680 on Feb 03, 2011

I bought this product to use for my newly natural hair. Not only did it arrive on time, but it works. It's also great for your skin!! Will surely purchase again!! I live in Alaska where things are a little more expensive so I believe ordering online is slightly better than buying from the health food store. iHerb is a keeper!

All shea all the time

Posted by Reviewer1471385 on Feb 27, 2009

Well the it looks like shea, feels like shea, I guess it's shea. The only thing I have a problem with is if it's all/only shea butter. The label isn't very clear. You can have a filler and if it's not that much, they are not required to list it in the ingredients. For instance, there could be co-co butter in it which clogs your pores. I just want to know that it's 100% ALL Shea Butter. BUT!!! I've used it and it leaves my skin SO SOFT!

Helpful for really dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2227983 on May 11, 2009

My nine year old suffers from dry skin--the Shea butter has really helped!

Great Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer2497829 on Jun 09, 2009

Good price for very good quality shea butter. It is soft and easy to apply without melting too quickly.

Great moisture cream

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Jun 18, 2009

this is the best shea I have found and the price here is great!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1054887 on Aug 07, 2009

This shea butter is awesome, it is pure shea butter but it is not unrefined, you can tell once you open it but it is amazing. Its nice like it has been whipped, it doesnt really have a scent at all is incredibly easy to work with.I will definitely use this again.

Now Foods Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer1668183 on Aug 18, 2009

Tried other shea butters and so far I like this one the best. It's so spreadable. I've been using it as my night cream.

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer1647565 on Aug 28, 2009

Very happy with Shea butter. A good product - no extra additives. I mix it with Magnesium Flakes and use as a body cream. Shea Butter patted on the face and smoothed gently makes a good night cream Thank you for your excellent service.