Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Silica Complex, 180 Tablets

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1602564 on Mar 24, 2010

I'd been having issues with soft stools and hemorrhoids for several months. I eat fiber, fresh vegetables and fruit so I was at a loss as to what to do.I read that diatomaceous earth (human grade) which is mostly silica helped to shrink and heal hemorrhoidal tissue. So I decided to try the Now Foods Silica Complex ads I thought a pill would be a more pleasant way to take the silica. Much to my surprise I began to notice an improvement within four days of taking one silica tablet 2 -3 times a day. It's been several weeks now and everything has normalized. I am amazed at what silica did to alleviate my problem. It is supposed to be beneficial for the skin, hair, nails and joints as well ... I will report back to see if I notice any changes.

Good for me

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on May 16, 2011

My nails grow lik crazy and theyre a lot stronger. I cut my hair really short and Ive always had issues with the damage to my hair from relaxers and coloring myself. I have fine hair and it breaks and sheds and is sooooo weak and dry. But since taking silica my hair is not just growing back a lot faster but also stronger. No more crazy shedding and breaking. I use 500mg silica with 5000mcg Biotin, 3000mcg MSM and a B complex for my hair skin and nails. My husband is taking it too and his bald spot is growing back. Were happy:)

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Mar 19, 2010

A pharmacist told me about Silica. I stated taking this product and my last bone test showed that my bone density had increased. I will continue to take this.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Dec 01, 2009

I take silica to help with rebuilding my damaged tendons, muscles and ligaments. This one is one of the best.I can see results almost straight away. Additionaly is helps me skin and hair, which is absolutely brilliant.

It's Hip to Be Pain Free

Posted by Reviewer1623977 on Jun 08, 2012

We love this product. My wife, in her 60's, suffered from pain in her left hip that was really bothering her. Her doctor said 'avoid climbing stairs'. Hmm. We tried many different things with little or no success. Then I read about the work of a French scientist named Louis Kervran on "Biplogical Transmutations." He claims that silica is transmuted into assimilable calcium in the body, which is good news for bones. Long story short, within 3-4 weeks my wife's hip pain went away. It has not returned. She attributes it to the Now Foods Silica Complex as that is the only change she has made that has produced such dramatic results.