Good

Posted by 4719827555844973382 on May 02, 2016

I am taking it for detox, especially aluminum burden.

Silica Complex

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

I have been using this product for a few weeks - and I have noticed that it helps with the sinus infection (chronic). I like this product and will keep ordering.

Good

Posted by 5041070993758509592 on Jan 22, 2016

Good .

its ok

Posted by 5102217986183385220 on Dec 12, 2015

ok

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 01, 2015

a bit bulky and with some not so go fillers, but you get your silica.

GREAT FOR HAIR GROWTH and SKIN strengthening

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jun 15, 2015

Just started on my 2nd bottle of Silica Complex. In approximately 2 mos.I began to notice that very little hair comes out when shampooing or just brushing. I take biotin as well but I have truly noticed a difference from taking Silica (one tablet after each meal). Very relieved !! Since I wrote this, I realized that Silica Complex has 'thickened' my SKIN too. Shots of steroids thinned the skin on my arms and I found myself bruising instantly from almost anything !(of course, the dermatologist never mentioned this side effect !) I was waering special sleeves for protection. After 3 mos. I realize I no longer bruise that easily, so it MUST be the silica which helps produce collagen and elastin. Thanks to iherb, we as customers can be truly informed and helped through the experience of others.

Big Improvement by using 'Now' Silica Complex

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on May 11, 2015

After taking this product for just 2 weeks I noticed that my hair is not falling out as much, my nails are growing white and strong. I would recommend this product.

See results almost immediately

Posted by 5457758064241385603 on Mar 12, 2015

It's unbelievable but I see results almost immediately. Both hair and nails grow really fast :)

Good

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

Helps with candida and better skin, but I like regular diatomaceous earth better. Also I have read somewhere that Horsetail Extract isn't that good source of silica, but can't remember where I've read it.

Nails definitely stronger

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jan 10, 2015

Over halfway through my first bottle of these and have been taking them twice a day. It took a few weeks but my nails have improved alot. For the first time in ages I'm actually having to cut my nails - instead of them breaking off. As others have mentioned the tablets are large, but they are nicely shaped and very easy to swallow. I will continue use these and would definitely recommend them!