Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Silymarin, 300 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Healty Liver

Posted by Reviewer1084142 on May 14, 2008

Milk Thistle has been shown in experiments and clinical studies to prevent and reverse liver damage and to neutralize free radicals. It also has the ability to stimulate the growth of new liver cells and replace old damaged cells. My uncle is living prove that Milk Thistle works. He was going to die and the doctor told him to try Milk Thistle because there was nothing else he could do, what did he have to loose. His liver did rejuevinate and he is alive today because of it. I use Milk Thistle as a preventive measure. From Calif

Good for Chemical Sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer2621342 on Nov 24, 2007

I've been taking various brands of Milk Thistle for two years. It seems to really help me get through trips to the mall, time in commercial buildings, exposure to new car smell, etc. I take one per day, and two on days where I think I'll be more exposed. I just read a review of a study where it also came up as helpful to preventing prostate problems, so that's a plus.

My nutritionist recommended this

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Jan 19, 2008

My doctor and nutritionist both recommended Milk Thistle to me years ago to keep a healthy liver as I have chronic Epstein Barr. My gallbladder functions are slowing with age and again it helps keep it happy.

Very Pleased with this product

Posted by Reviewer1976569 on Jun 26, 2009

Used to have those little red spots on my torso, which indicated my liver need help in filtering toxins. This product lets me know I'm assisting my liver in its function. I can see the reduction of those tiny little red spots.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2562513 on Apr 18, 2006

I've tried several types of milk thistle from here and elsewhere and this is by far the best and strongest. You'll feel it working.