Excelente e rapidez na entrega

Posted by 5393641633095557222 on Feb 15, 2016

Excelente e rapidez na entrega

works well

Posted by 4705913954651858038 on May 17, 2015

I always feel lack of energy and I actually tried 100mg silymarin last year but unfortunately it didn't work for me... one of my friends recommend 300mg one. I have taken this product from last week and it was quite amazing. To be honest I still feel exhausted everyday but I can wake up in the early morning. This is miracle for me. I am so happy to know this product and maybe purchase again.

highly recomended

Posted by 4978495516159311589 on Dec 11, 2014

simply the best!

Fixing fatty liver

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 20, 2014

I take Silymarin for 2 years together with Metformin. The combination keeps my slightly elevated sugar in control and completely cured my fatty liver. Also, recently my liver enzymes are perfectly within limit. I used other brands as well (Swanson, for example), this one is as good as the others but better priced. Highly recommended!

Good

Posted by 5334802420187364154 on Sep 22, 2014

As you know milk thistle is very good for human liver, I am very satisfied with this product as I expected. After I had heavy drink, I didn't suffer from the hangover and easily overcame. Good, good, good. I highly recommend you that if you have a long fatigue, please try this product.

liver helper

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

this was a big help to me when I had Fatty Liver Disease. I would recommend reading Dr. Sandra Cabot's book on the liver and use her program too. Above all, pray, as only God can heal.

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking MIlk Thistle Extrac somemore this 2X and this works well as the other brands I have tried!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking Milk Thistle Extract and this works well as the other brands I have tried! Just have to take less pills since it is more potent :) No more vomiting as my body is able to digest the alcohol fast enough and friends are surprised by my sudden huge improvement in drinking where now is the other way, friends would already drunk dead on the floor and I have to bring them home instead now. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

It's beautiful!!!

Posted by 5360160376415983190 on Jan 15, 2014

I'm very happy with the products, which ordered on this site and I hope that in the future can be ordered sngova biologically active additives only online iherb.com.

Detox Aid

Posted by 4833347074600244962 on Nov 04, 2013

Very effective in suporting my liver and kidneys through a Candida Albicans detox treatment. When used with NOW Foods NAC Critical Antioxidant I have almost no die off symptoms.

Title