Good

Posted by 5334802420187364154 on Sep 22, 2014

As you know milk thistle is very good for human liver, I am very satisfied with this product as I expected. After I had heavy drink, I didn't suffer from the hangover and easily overcame. Good, good, good. I highly recommend you that if you have a long fatigue, please try this product.

liver helper

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

this was a big help to me when I had Fatty Liver Disease. I would recommend reading Dr. Sandra Cabot's book on the liver and use her program too. Above all, pray, as only God can heal.

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking MIlk Thistle Extrac somemore this 2X and this works well as the other brands I have tried!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking Milk Thistle Extract and this works well as the other brands I have tried! Just have to take less pills since it is more potent :) No more vomiting as my body is able to digest the alcohol fast enough and friends are surprised by my sudden huge improvement in drinking where now is the other way, friends would already drunk dead on the floor and I have to bring them home instead now. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Now Foods, Silymarin - Helped restore my liver!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

The liver is an amazing organ. It has the ability to regenerate and heal itself. It can absorb so much abuse (from unhealthy drinking and lifestyle) that's why it can still function even if it's 75% damaged. The downside is, once it shows it's diseased, the damage may have already gone far. Like what happened to me. I used to have a liking for drinking, even on an empty stomach. One day, I felt sluggish and feverish. When I went to pee, my urine was colored dark tea! I was hospitalized for 3 weeks. Fortunately,I was at the spring of my life then, and I was able to recover. Milk thistle was one of the herbal concoctions I remembered taking. Now at iHerb, I saw this product and promptly ordered one. After 2 bottles, I saw an equivalent, and a cheaper one, at Costco. That's where my milk thistle comes from now. But this product is good, and has a bigger &quot;mg&quot; at 300, compared to what I'm taking now which is at 250. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

It's beautiful!!!

Posted by 5360160376415983190 on Jan 15, 2014

I'm very happy with the products, which ordered on this site and I hope that in the future can be ordered sngova biologically active additives only online iherb.com.

Detox Aid

Posted by 4833347074600244962 on Nov 04, 2013

Very effective in suporting my liver and kidneys through a Candida Albicans detox treatment. When used with NOW Foods NAC Critical Antioxidant I have almost no die off symptoms.

A

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013

Effect isn't really noticable, but silymarin has been shown to have all kinds of wonderful properties, from helping the liver to anti-cancer benefits.

Title