works great to help control gout

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Silymarin 2X to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.

Helps my liver a lot

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 16, 2012

I'm so glad I found this product. I can really feel a difference in my liver when I take it. My food sensitivities decrease, my digestion is better, my elimination is improved and my skin is much clearer. I bought it because of the high dose of silymarin. The dandelion and artichoke are also very good for liver detoxification. This stuff is fantastic! Thanks to iHerb for making it available at this price.

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking MIlk Thistle Extrac somemore this 2X and this works well as the other brands I have tried!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking Milk Thistle Extract and this works well as the other brands I have tried! Just have to take less pills since it is more potent :) No more vomiting as my body is able to digest the alcohol fast enough and friends are surprised by my sudden huge improvement in drinking where now is the other way, friends would already drunk dead on the floor and I have to bring them home instead now. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1447328 on Feb 16, 2009

I like this brand of milk thistle because it doesn't give me indigestion like some of the cheap store brands do. It also contains dandelion root which is also beneficial for liver health.

Ongoing liver gallbladder treatment

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Jan 17, 2011

I started taking this product after a couple of detoxes/cleanses followed by quite a powerful liver/gallbladder flush during which time I passed 5/6 huge gallstones. Some 5 days after starting to use this product I passed two more large gallstones. Since this has never happened to me before - and I do regular flushes - I have to assume that this product carried on the good work and allowed my body to expel more stones.

My husband is pleased

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Mar 11, 2010

He is taking this product in conjunction with SAMe and Peelu to combat Candida and IBS. So far so good as the problems he was having with his gut, and heartburn, have stopped.

Liver showed improvement.

Posted by Reviewer1486052 on Aug 07, 2011

I ordered these for a friend who had a fatty liver. When she had her follow-up test there was a definite improvement. Also says she had felt better.

Great detoxification!

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Feb 24, 2012

Have been on silymarin for 6 months and am now on for maintenance. Had a toxic liver and took this product for 3months and brought all my levels back to normal in just 3 months!

for the liver...

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Apr 06, 2011

Everyone's liver is pretty much in bad shape these days, because of all the pesticides and other pollutants in the air, water and food. It's just awful! So that's why I take this. It also seems to give me energy and decreases the desire for food, weird I know, but true for me.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1497953 on Feb 21, 2011

Regular milk thistle really upsets my stomach, but this formula with artichoke and dandelion works better for me.