July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Silymarin, 300 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2562513 on Apr 18, 2006

I've tried several types of milk thistle from here and elsewhere and this is by far the best and strongest. You'll feel it working.

ANCIENT REMEDY

Posted by Reviewer3145151 on Oct 26, 2007

I use this since being prescribed it years ago by a recognised herbalist. Need to stop for alternate months as it is high in saponins.

Excellent Product That Works

Posted by Reviewer2264946 on Jul 13, 2008

Though I drink alcohol very little, not to excess, and never have past my late high school/early college years, my liver panel always has shown my gamma GT (ggt) a little high, a sign of cirrhosis. Now I take red yeast rice to reduce cholesterol and all statins turn the liver production of cholesterol down, essentially damage the liver. I have been taking this product 2x daily for over a year and my past two liver tests show better than normal, so I assume, since I have not changed anything else, it must be helping me. I took it years ago after a disability insurance blood exam showed possible liver problems, and it helped me pass the second blood test, then I quit. Silymarin has a history of helping the liver to heal. High ggt seems to run in my family, and some are non-drinkers. I am not pro-herbal, but this works for me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1447328 on Feb 16, 2009

I like this brand of milk thistle because it doesn't give me indigestion like some of the cheap store brands do. It also contains dandelion root which is also beneficial for liver health.

Milk Thistle.

Posted by Reviewer2379124 on Apr 03, 2009

I was diagnosed as having a fatty liver. Got straight onto the net to find out what that meant! Milk Thistle, apparently, can help to remove that condition. iHerb was the cheapest out there and since I have had their products before I knew I would get good quality without being ripped off. I am very hopeful this will be of benefit.