Now Foods, Silymarin, Milk Thistle Extract, 150 mg, 120 Vcaps

Detox

Posted by Reviewer1401684 on Sep 27, 2010

Great product for cleansing and detoxing your liver. It also contains turmeric that helps boost your immune system. What a combo.

Works real good!

Posted by Reviewer1308274 on Oct 09, 2010

have used this fro the last 2 weeks and I can feel it instantly in the morning when I wake up. the body's feel refreshed and no signs of tiredness!

Keep Your Liver Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1826598 on Feb 18, 2011

I survived an accident in 'simple hospital prostate biopsy'; my liver almost failed (I consume virtually no alcohol.). This product of the milk thistle plant is inexpensive and regular use has greatly improved the functioning of my liver. This is anecdotal, but it is my actual experience.

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I can drink alcohol so much more with me taking MIlk Thistle Extract and this works well as the other brands I have tried! No more vomiting as my body is able to digest the alcohol fast enough and friends are surprised by my sudden huge improvement in drinking where now is the other way, friends would already drunk dead on the floor and I have to bring them home instead now. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Avoid if you have gastric issues.

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This made my gastritis worse. It is my own fault as I didn't check the contents before ordering. It contains turmeric, which can be upsetting to sensitive stomaches. I found another brands that seems to be working fine. I am using this as part of a regimen for estrogen dominance(/adrenal fatigue.)