Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2979256 on Jun 22, 2012

everytime I used this product I developed stomach cramps severe enough to make life quite unpleasant. I have taken milk thistle before and never had any problem but these capsules have have two other products in them as well as the milk thistle. Maybe they are just a little bit strong for me but I could not recommend.

This product does not list the extract potency ratio.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 22, 2010

This product does not list on the label what the extract potency ratio is. This is very important information for all Milk Thistle consumers. Paradise Herbs, on the other hand, does list the potency ratio concentration. Now Foods is very good at purposely leaving out information on the label that would be helpful to consumers. More transparency and less marketing, please.

Great price shame about the additives

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on May 04, 2010

Take this to help your liver & get the Magnesium Stearate to mess up your stomach! No joking look it up on Mercola.com or Google

WHat is that smell?

Posted by Reviewer2118623 on Jan 23, 2011

THis is the lasat time I will be buying this Milk THistle as when I opened the bottle a horrible odor eminated. I tried to remember what it smaelled like and then I remembered, It smelled of a mouse in your wall rotting. I don't know why it should smell like that. I will call about it.

still nothing

Posted by 5200760968934544760 on Jul 19, 2016

I dont feel anything better... my liver is still toxic...