Excellent product

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Apr 14, 2016

One of the best quality of Silymarin you can buy- great value for money , will order again.

Excellent for the Liver

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Apr 12, 2016

I had a swollen liver and backed up gallbladder. I took different herbs, mainly Herb Pharm's Stone Breaker formula (AMAZING) and Chanca Piedra to clear up my gallbladder and Now Foods' Double Strength Silymarin. I took the stone breaking herbs for about three weeks before starting on my liver cleanse. My chronic, moderate gallbladder was reduced in three days and 70% gone by three weeks. At this time I started into Now Foods' Silymarin. Right away (40 minutes or so) I could hear my liver gurgling a bit and within two days my swollen liver of the past seven or so months was greatly reduced in size. Fast forward to the end of the bottle, my liver seemed to be fully back to normal, my energy levels were up by about 30% compared to before and my chronic back ache that was there for years was gone, gone, GONE. I could also again eat peanuts again for the first time in years without getting a HUGE, live 300 to 700 pimple outbreak on my back. As is, I use peanuts as my liver test. If I eat a bag and I get the odd pimple, it's time to go back and use Silymarin and other herbs to clean things up again.

Satisfied with purchase

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

I used this in conjunction with detoxing as well as clearing my skin when I quit smoking a year ago. Have been on this for a year now and I must say it's a great addition to my current lifestyle. I don't suffer from random breakouts now and foresee buying this for many years to come. My husband takes this too.

Excelente e rapidez na entrega

Posted by 5393641633095557222 on Feb 15, 2016

Excelente e rapidez na entrega

Hangover cure

Posted by 4953847470008171948 on Jan 25, 2016

I don't use this daily only on occasion when I over indulge. I've also had a bad reaction to alcohol for as long as I remember and milk thistle is wonderful. Taken before going to bed works wonders.

Muy bueno para el higado!

Posted by 5167780423278743459 on Jan 20, 2016

Me encanta, sirve muchisimo para depurar

Liver Helper

Posted by Reviewer1836572 on Dec 14, 2015

Silymarin (milk thistle extract) is very helpful for liver health...I also trust Now products.

Very good silymarin.

Posted by 4823289344112713712 on Nov 12, 2015

Just started to use this product. Overall im sastified.

This is the solution for acne OK??? (Well :) for MY acne).

Posted by 5697209647531867011 on Aug 29, 2015

I'll be 27 in October. My face is 99.99% clear for the first time in about five years. I wish I had known about this a long time ago. I have a methodology about taking supplements, but try it at your own risk. Be careful with your own body's tolerances. Your liver does it's job at night. I take the full daily amount at night before I go to bed. It made it work faster. "Side effects" : I have had some flatulence and slight breast enlargement from this product, but to me, they are worth not getting any more cystic scars. Also, these effects are not as bad as the ones I got from antibiotics. I know this isn't on topic, but I get a degree of fast healing from an occasional "larger" dose of Zinc Picolinate too. DO NOT DO THIS OFTEN BECAUSE YOU CAN GET ZINC POISONING.

Good liver protection

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jul 17, 2015

I find that NOW brand products have been good ones for me over the years that I've used them, which is about 22 or 23 years now. And this Milk Thistle Extract is stronger than the others I have looked at. The liver needs all the protection that it can get since it is a major player in our health. I like this one too because of the larger content compared to others.