Your liver’s best friend!!!

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

I bought milk thistle after hearing the news that one of the six people sickened in Loomis by death cap mushroom survived after receiving a drug derived from milk thistle. The other four who did not receive the treatment died. The University of Maryland Medical Center states that animal studies have found that milk thistle extract completely counteracts toxic effects when given within 10 minutes of consumption. It can also significantly decrease the toxic effects on the liver if given within the first 24 hours. Now I take milk thistle each time I eat mushrooms---Of course I don’t have to be sick before taking milk thistle. Milk thistle is the best single herb for liver health and detoxification.

This product does not list the extract potency ratio.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 22, 2010

This product does not list on the label what the extract potency ratio is. This is very important information for all Milk Thistle consumers. Paradise Herbs, on the other hand, does list the potency ratio concentration. Now Foods is very good at purposely leaving out information on the label that would be helpful to consumers. More transparency and less marketing, please.

Taking Milk Thistle for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease

Posted by Reviewer2747608 on Oct 23, 2010

All I know is my liver enzymes are completely normal. I don't know if it is the milk thistle, but I take it anytime I am exposed to toxins (xylene in new floor adhesives recently, insecticides from golf course). It changed a reg. nurse friend's Hep C blood work to negative after years of bad numbers. I am a RN and I have no idea if it works, but I think it does.

Help in detoxifying oestrogens

Posted by Reviewer2865067 on Dec 07, 2013

I took that Sillymarin to detoxify my body from excess oestrogens. I was stuck at a certain weight and begun to loose fat again after adapting my diet to anti-oestrogenic, which Sillymarin is part of.

good for your liver

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

I take these to better digest food. When I eat fat, I have to drink coffee, or alcohol to proper digest fat. For me Silymarin works as well as coffee, so I have cut out my coffee habit.

very good

Posted by coupon-code-NOV689 on Feb 07, 2012

very good for the liver drink more than a year and there is no discomfort in the liver bolkak very strong and works well I will buy again can not live without it

Very Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1524137 on Mar 07, 2012

This supplement is very high quality. The hangover is unrelated existence since I took this supplement.

FEELING BETTER

Posted by Reviewer2773470 on Oct 05, 2011

My doctor wanted me to take this Extract. I feel better. It is easy on your stomach.

Super product

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Aug 15, 2010

I take 2 tablets daily to be sure that my liver is healthy and works properly

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1145404 on Oct 12, 2009

Milk Thistle is known to be best for liver detox, this blend is great, the product represents best value on the market.