Now Foods, Silymarin, Milk Thistle Extract, 2X - 300 mg, 200 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Help in detoxifying oestrogens

Posted by Reviewer2865067 on Dec 07, 2013

I took that Sillymarin to detoxify my body from excess oestrogens. I was stuck at a certain weight and begun to loose fat again after adapting my diet to anti-oestrogenic, which Sillymarin is part of.

good product

Posted by Ladygreen on May 26, 2014

I don't have liver issues but taking it as preventative. One thing I noticed: if I take it before I go to the party with drinks, I do not get drunk!! It protects your liver from alcohol and does not let it into your blood. It is a great liver protector.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 25, 2008

I think it's good stuff. For me it's perfect for a detox of the liver, kidney and spleen. I think a felt a detox affect of taking these capsule. Because after taking it I felt drunk....stoned....but that's normal if you have a heavy detox (I use more supplements). I started with one capsule a day the first week, now I take 2 a day, one in the morning and one in the evening...and don't feel the detox effect anymore. That was only the first 2 days.

Taking Milk Thistle for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease

Posted by Reviewer2747608 on Oct 23, 2010

All I know is my liver enzymes are completely normal. I don't know if it is the milk thistle, but I take it anytime I am exposed to toxins (xylene in new floor adhesives recently, insecticides from golf course). It changed a reg. nurse friend's Hep C blood work to negative after years of bad numbers. I am a RN and I have no idea if it works, but I think it does.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1124792 on Sep 11, 2011

after 6 months of taking this product my liver enzymeswent from 70 down to 40, yay!