good for your liver

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

I take these to better digest food. When I eat fat, I have to drink coffee, or alcohol to proper digest fat. For me Silymarin works as well as coffee, so I have cut out my coffee habit.

Very Good!!

Posted by Reviewer1524137 on Mar 07, 2012

This supplement is very high quality. The hangover is unrelated existence since I took this supplement.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1145404 on Oct 12, 2009

Milk Thistle is known to be best for liver detox, this blend is great, the product represents best value on the market.

Now Foods, Silymarin

Posted by Reviewer2200823 on Feb 09, 2010

A truly great product. Blood tests (liver enzymes) revealed its effectiveness.

very good

Posted by coupon-code-NOV689 on Feb 07, 2012

very good for the liver drink more than a year and there is no discomfort in the liver bolkak very strong and works well I will buy again can not live without it

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2584296 on Apr 24, 2010

It helped me almost immediately - with bile secretion, quicker and better digestion. I'd recommend it or something similar to those suffering from digestion issues. Update 2 weeks later: I stopped taking it as it was causing extreme discomfort and pain in the eyes area. Probably it was just my personal reaction. I bought a similar product from another vendor and so far so good.

Liver Enzymes getting lower

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Dec 21, 2009

My husband had extremely high liver enzymes since he was originally tested in 7/2009. Since taking this along with Liver Care (formerly Liv.52)his liver enzymes have come down approximately 53%. I'm not sure what is making the liver enzymes come down but my guess it is one of these 2 things.

#1 natural plant that works for liver problems

Posted by Reviewer1398645 on Aug 03, 2010

Milk Thistle is excellent for my father's hepatitis C problem. This is the number one natural plant that works for liver problems.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1477478 on Oct 22, 2010

Very good. Will buy more.

Need a healthy Liver

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on May 11, 2010

Excellent liver support. Have been using milk thistle products for years now and have found that this product is one of the best