Now Foods, Silymarin, Milk Thistle Extract, 2X - 300 mg, 200 Vcaps

#1 natural plant that works for liver problems

Posted by Reviewer1398645 From Taiwan on Aug 03, 2010

Milk Thistle is excellent for my father's hepatitis C problem. This is the number one natural plant that works for liver problems.

Taking Milk Thistle for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease

Posted by Reviewer2747608 From Alabama on Oct 23, 2010

All I know is my liver enzymes are completely normal. I don't know if it is the milk thistle, but I take it anytime I am exposed to toxins (xylene in new floor adhesives recently, insecticides from golf course). It changed a reg. nurse friend's Hep C blood work to negative after years of bad numbers. I am a RN and I have no idea if it works, but I think it does.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2584296 From Australia on Apr 24, 2010

It helped me almost immediately - with bile secretion, quicker and better digestion. I'd recommend it or something similar to those suffering from digestion issues. Update 2 weeks later: I stopped taking it as it was causing extreme discomfort and pain in the eyes area. Probably it was just my personal reaction. I bought a similar product from another vendor and so far so good.

Posted by Reviewer1346508 From California on Jul 31, 2009

We have been taking Milk Thistle as a supplement for a year or so, as a preventative medicine. The addition of Artichoke, and Dandelion Root is an added bonus. Easy to digest. We made the switch!

Liver Enzymes getting lower

Posted by Reviewer3311622 From Indiana on Dec 21, 2009

My husband had extremely high liver enzymes since he was originally tested in 7/2009. Since taking this along with Liver Care (formerly Liv.52)his liver enzymes have come down approximately 53%. I'm not sure what is making the liver enzymes come down but my guess it is one of these 2 things.