New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Silymarin, Milk Thistle Extract, 2X - 300 mg, 200 Veggie Caps

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2979256 on Jun 22, 2012

everytime I used this product I developed stomach cramps severe enough to make life quite unpleasant. I have taken milk thistle before and never had any problem but these capsules have have two other products in them as well as the milk thistle. Maybe they are just a little bit strong for me but I could not recommend.

Taking Milk Thistle for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease

Posted by Reviewer2747608 on Oct 23, 2010

All I know is my liver enzymes are completely normal. I don't know if it is the milk thistle, but I take it anytime I am exposed to toxins (xylene in new floor adhesives recently, insecticides from golf course). It changed a reg. nurse friend's Hep C blood work to negative after years of bad numbers. I am a RN and I have no idea if it works, but I think it does.

#1 natural plant that works for liver problems

Posted by Reviewer1398645 on Aug 03, 2010

Milk Thistle is excellent for my father's hepatitis C problem. This is the number one natural plant that works for liver problems.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2584296 on Apr 24, 2010

It helped me almost immediately - with bile secretion, quicker and better digestion. I'd recommend it or something similar to those suffering from digestion issues. Update 2 weeks later: I stopped taking it as it was causing extreme discomfort and pain in the eyes area. Probably it was just my personal reaction. I bought a similar product from another vendor and so far so good.

Posted by Reviewer1346508 on Jul 31, 2009

We have been taking Milk Thistle as a supplement for a year or so, as a preventative medicine. The addition of Artichoke, and Dandelion Root is an added bonus. Easy to digest. We made the switch!