Gelatin caps

Posted by 5606724219913036496 on May 03, 2016

The product is exactly what it says it is. Ideal for small to medium runs of supplements. Storage should be in a cool low light area otherwise the gelatin becomes slightly sticky and hard to handle.

Great Capsules

Posted by 5405627723655623145 on Dec 13, 2015

What a great value! I found this was an extremely good buy. I've been enjoying putting my essential oils into the capsules. Thanks for having great items at great prices!

BEST BUY AGAIN

Posted by 4633823056435778810 on Dec 11, 2015

I HAVE TROUBLE SWALLOWING PILLS AND SINCE I HAVE SEVERE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AS WELL AS ASTHMA. IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO KEEP UP WTH MY MEDS. THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE.

Always good!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

They smell fresh and Now foods tells me they do not use any GMO ingredients and is source from clean cows that have not been injected with any form of drugs and are disease free. These are handy caps to have to fill with what ever you please.Good customer service iHerb, Thanks!

Good Capsules!

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 26, 2015

I know that these are animal based but i worry that vegetable caps are made from ingredient that are far worse than gelatin. I would advise everyone to research this. .iHerb provides great customers service and fast deliver with DHL Thank you!

Easy to use

Posted by 5248958136506666715 on May 30, 2015

I've never filled capsules before and I don't have a capsule machine, so I was a little worried that these would be too difficult to use. I haven't had any trouble with them, though. They come with the two halves lightly joined. The halves separate easily for filling, and the cap half snaps into place with light pressure. Then it's secure. I've been using mine for food grade essential oils that are too strongly flavored to take orally without a capsule. Update: Once in a while, a capsule leaks. I rattle them around in my pill organizer fairly vigorously, so that might be part of it, but the oil leaking makes a mess. (If I were just using these for powders, I don't think it would be a problem.)

Old Timer

Posted by 5028374211878758063 on Feb 17, 2015

I have used this product for years and find it always of good quality and it is mailed to you fast. It always arrives in great shape. I will continue to use this product. iHerb has the best price that I have found for many years. Thank you iHerb!!!

Capsules

Posted by 4951138568961876739 on Feb 02, 2015

Easy to fill. Exactly what I wanted and for a great price.

"0" Gelatin Caps

Posted by 4825669669412703754 on Jan 19, 2015

SO far Very good, the price could not be beat. They were half the price as my local store. Will order more when needed. Thank you

good!

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Dec 02, 2014

great size, easy to use.