10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, Single "0" Gelatin Caps, 1000 Empty Capsules

Great

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 05, 2012

These hold about 500mg of my amino acid powders. They snap shut, they're great. I just hope they're made with beef non-injected with rBGH as it's impossible to find organic beef gelatin on the internet.

Gel caps

Posted by Reviewer2431433 on Sep 24, 2008

I am very pleased with my Now Gelcaps. They repr esent good value for money and are easy to use. They work really well with cap and Quik size 0. The only thing that they could improve I feel is if both side of the cap were already seperated. It would making capping your herbs a little quicker, but it is pretty easy anyway.

Best Deal on Gelatin Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3169861 on Nov 25, 2008

I am very happy I found you. The gelatin capsules I ordered from you were high quality and the best price I found, after doing my research on the internet. I also love the resealable package they came in. I am a customer for life.

capsules

Posted by Reviewer1618692 on Feb 03, 2009

Excellent product and price. I buy many herbs bulk. These make assembly quick and easy.

Fantastic Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2821306 on Feb 09, 2009

I have ordered these a few times before, they are always an exact fit for the filler machines, where some others have jammed in the machine, even after 3 tampers they don't distort.