Great

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 05, 2012

These hold about 500mg of my amino acid powders. They snap shut, they're great. I just hope they're made with beef non-injected with rBGH as it's impossible to find organic beef gelatin on the internet.

Always good!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

They smell fresh and Now foods tells me they do not use any GMO ingredients and is source from clean cows that have not been injected with any form of drugs and are disease free. These are handy caps to have to fill with what ever you please.Good customer service iHerb, Thanks!

Gel caps

Posted by Reviewer2431433 on Sep 24, 2008

I am very pleased with my Now Gelcaps. They repr esent good value for money and are easy to use. They work really well with cap and Quik size 0. The only thing that they could improve I feel is if both side of the cap were already seperated. It would making capping your herbs a little quicker, but it is pretty easy anyway.

BEST BUY AGAIN

Posted by 4633823056435778810 on Dec 11, 2015

I HAVE TROUBLE SWALLOWING PILLS AND SINCE I HAVE SEVERE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AS WELL AS ASTHMA. IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO KEEP UP WTH MY MEDS. THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE.

Have been using these for years

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Oct 14, 2012

These are great for putting Grapefruit Seed Extract or Epsom Salts into. Basically anything disgusting can be put into these and swallowed to make life more pleasant! Great for medicinal herbs and spices too!

Best Deal on Gelatin Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3169861 on Nov 25, 2008

I am very happy I found you. The gelatin capsules I ordered from you were high quality and the best price I found, after doing my research on the internet. I also love the resealable package they came in. I am a customer for life.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3175231 on Jan 31, 2008

It's the 1st time I've ordered gel caps & I'm extremely happy with it. Like others have written, yours don't dry up/crack like many others do, and other caps we've bought in a store have. You have a great product!!!

Great price

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Nov 08, 2007

Now Gelatin Caps are superior to the other brands that I've tried. I don't have the problem of splitting and crushing that I've had with other brands.

excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1499622 on Dec 04, 2008

I've never used empty capsules before so I can't compare to other brands, but the Now Foods brand is excellent. I bought them in two different sizes and the quality is consistent to both. I've had no problems with them breaking, sticking together, or any of the other common issues/complaints I've seen when reading reviews of other brands. If you're looking for a quality product, you can't go wrong with these.

Great Capsules

Posted by 5405627723655623145 on Dec 13, 2015

What a great value! I found this was an extremely good buy. I've been enjoying putting my essential oils into the capsules. Thanks for having great items at great prices!