Great

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 05, 2012

These hold about 500mg of my amino acid powders. They snap shut, they're great. I just hope they're made with beef non-injected with rBGH as it's impossible to find organic beef gelatin on the internet.

Always good!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

They smell fresh and Now foods tells me they do not use any GMO ingredients and is source from clean cows that have not been injected with any form of drugs and are disease free. These are handy caps to have to fill with what ever you please.Good customer service iHerb, Thanks!

Gel caps

Posted by Reviewer2431433 on Sep 24, 2008

I am very pleased with my Now Gelcaps. They repr esent good value for money and are easy to use. They work really well with cap and Quik size 0. The only thing that they could improve I feel is if both side of the cap were already seperated. It would making capping your herbs a little quicker, but it is pretty easy anyway.

Best Deal on Gelatin Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3169861 on Nov 25, 2008

I am very happy I found you. The gelatin capsules I ordered from you were high quality and the best price I found, after doing my research on the internet. I also love the resealable package they came in. I am a customer for life.

Have been using these for years

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Oct 14, 2012

These are great for putting Grapefruit Seed Extract or Epsom Salts into. Basically anything disgusting can be put into these and swallowed to make life more pleasant! Great for medicinal herbs and spices too!

BEST BUY AGAIN

Posted by 4633823056435778810 on Dec 11, 2015

I HAVE TROUBLE SWALLOWING PILLS AND SINCE I HAVE SEVERE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AS WELL AS ASTHMA. IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO KEEP UP WTH MY MEDS. THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE.

Great Capsules

Posted by 5405627723655623145 on Dec 13, 2015

What a great value! I found this was an extremely good buy. I've been enjoying putting my essential oils into the capsules. Thanks for having great items at great prices!

Gelatin caps

Posted by 5606724219913036496 on May 03, 2016

The product is exactly what it says it is. Ideal for small to medium runs of supplements. Storage should be in a cool low light area otherwise the gelatin becomes slightly sticky and hard to handle.

Old Timer

Posted by 5028374211878758063 on Feb 17, 2015

I have used this product for years and find it always of good quality and it is mailed to you fast. It always arrives in great shape. I will continue to use this product. iHerb has the best price that I have found for many years. Thank you iHerb!!!

Easy to use

Posted by 5248958136506666715 on May 30, 2015

I've never filled capsules before and I don't have a capsule machine, so I was a little worried that these would be too difficult to use. I haven't had any trouble with them, though. They come with the two halves lightly joined. The halves separate easily for filling, and the cap half snaps into place with light pressure. Then it's secure. I've been using mine for food grade essential oils that are too strongly flavored to take orally without a capsule. Update: Once in a while, a capsule leaks. I rattle them around in my pill organizer fairly vigorously, so that might be part of it, but the oil leaking makes a mess. (If I were just using these for powders, I don't think it would be a problem.)