Excellent

Posted by TinVal on Aug 20, 2012

Nice Vcaps. They don't smell bad like gelatin ones. The price is normal for 300 pieces. These capsules are often starch-, gluten- and preservative-free to meet U.S. Pharmacopoeia and the European Pharmacopoeia standards as label says.

Vcaps are just as ordered.

Posted by Reviewer2466074 on Feb 27, 2009

I read somewhere in the Internet on a list of "home remedies" that nutmeg has a relaxing affect somewhat like turkey. (Everyone knows how sleepy one gets after a turkey dinner.) I am a mild insomniac. I tried a little nutmeg in milk one night at 3:30 a.m. and went right back to sleep. I thought to fill my own Vcaps with ground nutmeg would be worth a try, because nutmeg in a small glass of milk didn't taste too wonderful. Well, it works. I wake up and then take a nutmeg pill with a small glass of milk and fall right back to sleep. Wonderful! No habit forming drugs..... JBS in Colorado Springs

minigun55

Posted by Reviewer2135752 on Jan 24, 2008

This has really helped me with giving my cat his medication. And now he is getting all of it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Jan 01, 2009

I buy a lot of bulk herbs for teas and tinctures. These capsules are easy to use to make pill forumlas, and are vegetarian friendly.

Love these caps!

Posted by Reviewer3274947 on Dec 27, 2011

These are great if you want to save some $$$ and cap your own herbal supplements or anything else not palatable in loose powder form. I also have a capsule machine (you can get that here too) and it's the best thing since organic non-gmo soymilk! ;)

VCAPS

Posted by Reviewer1065517 on Nov 18, 2007

Vcaps are a little more difficult to fill and close than regular Gelatin Caps. They are very light. They swallow easy and don’t seem to hang up in my esophagus like some gelatin caps do.

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Oct 11, 2013

i consider this to be actually expensive since it's basically just cellulose. the capsules are not the easiest to fill and then close. still a useful thing.

I wish smaller sizes were available

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Aug 31, 2014

These are good but I would like to have smaller ones.

great for mixing your own combination of herbs and supplements.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Dec 21, 2007

I have alot of allergies, so i can't buy most herbal combinations. With these capsuels i can mix my own herbs together, and take them easily in capsuel form. They are also good if you have pets, as they are easy to swallow.

Best Deal in Town

Posted by Reviewer2280023 on Jan 25, 2008

I you caps all the time. These are great quality and cheep, plus they come in a great bag that doesn't tear.