Saves money!

Posted by Reviewer1617001 on May 08, 2014

It is hard to find Vcaps in this size, which fits my capsule filler. I put my bulk herbs in these capsules, and save a lot of money.

Excellent

Posted by polarities on Mar 12, 2014

Great Product.

Good Product

Posted by MarieMR on Mar 09, 2014

These where received as expected and there was no capsules missing and where easy to fill. Thanks Iherb!

I am satisfied, however the price is too much for empty capsules from cellulose. Всё супер, цена великовата.

Posted by 4679250165930622978 on Jan 31, 2014

Except the price, everything is fine. The size is moderate for me (I have a problem with swallowing often), these are fine. They are easy to close and open which is good. --- Размер капсул отличный, средний - достаточно поместится и проглотить реально. Они в пакетике неплотно закрыты, чтобы легко было их открыть, а потом защелкиваются (вроде того) и сидят плотненько. Я довольна, собираюсь использовать для цитрата кальция из скорлупы.

Awesome!

Posted by 4944035410481240423 on Dec 29, 2013

I have been buying these for years Use them for filling everything! GSE, cayenne, MSM Love that they are vegan friendly too!

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Oct 11, 2013

i consider this to be actually expensive since it's basically just cellulose. the capsules are not the easiest to fill and then close. still a useful thing.

supplements

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Oct 10, 2013

great for making your own preparations. I used in order to take large doses of essential oils.

buena idea

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

lo uso para el silicio organico en gotas, ya que no me gusta el sabor. Muyyyy buena idea. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

gelcaps

Posted by 5083442184584208260 on Aug 17, 2013

The product was very good for our needs and I would recommend this product to my friends.

convenient

Posted by 4648683603780424781 on Jun 10, 2013

i havent used them yet but the site wont allow me to publish my other reviews unless I write something.