Great capsules

Posted by Reviewer3185227 on Jan 21, 2008

"O" Vcaps are very easy to digest, easy to open and close. This is my #1 choice for an empty capsule.

Best Deal in Town

Posted by Reviewer2280023 on Jan 25, 2008

I you caps all the time. These are great quality and cheep, plus they come in a great bag that doesn't tear.

Good Caps

Posted by Reviewer3349311 on Oct 03, 2008

Perfect size. Easy to fit back together. Taste normal. I'm satisfied with these. For the price I'm quite satisfied!

great for mixing your own combination of herbs and supplements.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Dec 21, 2007

I have alot of allergies, so i can't buy most herbal combinations. With these capsuels i can mix my own herbs together, and take them easily in capsuel form. They are also good if you have pets, as they are easy to swallow.

vegi caps

Posted by Reviewer1852576 on Oct 25, 2008

Great stuff, easy to fill and easy to take.

Great for Biosil Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1981810 on Dec 01, 2008

I always prefer Vcaps since a recent study shows gelatin at 500mg (250mg twice per day) lowers potassium levels. Not a good thing! Luckily most of my vitamins are either tablets or Vcaps ;)

very good

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Feb 19, 2009

if you hate taken greens for the taste now you can take them in easy to swallow and easy to digest

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Apr 21, 2010

Works fine. Easy to open and close.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1748504 on Jan 04, 2011

I used this product to give my dog her medicine. It is the perfect size for several pills to be given at once. And the price was good. The shipping was very fast also. Will purchase the product again.

These empty capsules are great

Posted by Reviewer1832132 on Apr 06, 2011

HPMC is better for self capping Resveratrol. This HPMC helps to allow the Resveratrol further down the digestive system to increase bioavailabilty. The capuse price is low comapared to other capsules and raises my resveratrol's effectiveness.