Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3341506 on Jan 06, 2013

I have suffered with Insomnia for more than 23 years. This helps my to relax and slows down my gears so I can sleep better.

Valerian makes me feel hangover

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Oct 08, 2012

I do sleep really well on these, but.. the valerian in it makes me feel really hangover the next day. As if I've been drinking all night long. If you're not sensitive to it, I think it's a wonderful sleeping aid. However I will not finish the bottle.

botanical sleep blend

Posted by Reviewer1445508 on Jan 08, 2012

Two tablets took the edge off the sleeplessness...but even though my husband has been taking these regularly he says they don't make much difference. I was told by our chemist that these work for some and not for others but they work better after you've taken them for a regular amount of time. Unfortunately my husband found these weren't for him. He even combined them with melatonin whithout much luck. But he is an extreme case. He has untreatable cancer, and that is a lot to have on your mind. So don't be put off... try these before you try drugs that cause dependancy. I use tryptophan which not only helps me sleep but relieves the depression caused by our situation. Thanks.

Definitely helps me sleep better

Posted by Reviewer2127601 on May 06, 2013

For Valerian sleep formulas I like this a lot. I have tried a few and I think this is the best I have tried recently - though I also liked the discontinued Now Nighttime Herbs. If you liked Nighttime Herbs you will probably like this too.

EXCELENTE CALMANTE NATURAL

Posted by 5285317155682836196 on Jun 02, 2015

MUITO BOM, ME AJUDOU BASTANTE NAS MINHAS CRISES DE INSÔNIA !!!!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1152663 on May 03, 2012

Value for money, vcaps, trusted brand and no fillers.

Posted by Reviewer2174944 on Dec 11, 2011

Helped me relax and become sleepy. Thank you

Good

Posted by Reviewer2980898 on May 22, 2014

These are really good, help me wind down at the end of the day and drop off to sleep easily

Good sleep aid

Posted by gitjen on Aug 23, 2014

Makes med tired and relaxed enough to go to sleep and sleep well.

Good but not awesome

Posted by 5522320440834328789 on Nov 21, 2014

It helped but didn't knocked me down. I get a little tired in the mornings. I have been taking only one at night, I will try two To see if it help me to have a restful night