10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Sleep, Botanical Sleep Blend, 90 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Valerian makes me feel hangover

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Oct 08, 2012

I do sleep really well on these, but.. the valerian in it makes me feel really hangover the next day. As if I've been drinking all night long. If you're not sensitive to it, I think it's a wonderful sleeping aid. However I will not finish the bottle.

botanical sleep blend

Posted by Reviewer1445508 on Jan 08, 2012

Two tablets took the edge off the sleeplessness...but even though my husband has been taking these regularly he says they don't make much difference. I was told by our chemist that these work for some and not for others but they work better after you've taken them for a regular amount of time. Unfortunately my husband found these weren't for him. He even combined them with melatonin whithout much luck. But he is an extreme case. He has untreatable cancer, and that is a lot to have on your mind. So don't be put off... try these before you try drugs that cause dependancy. I use tryptophan which not only helps me sleep but relieves the depression caused by our situation. Thanks.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3341506 on Jan 06, 2013

I have suffered with Insomnia for more than 23 years. This helps my to relax and slows down my gears so I can sleep better.

Definitely helps me sleep better

Posted by Reviewer2127601 on May 06, 2013

For Valerian sleep formulas I like this a lot. I have tried a few and I think this is the best I have tried recently - though I also liked the discontinued Now Nighttime Herbs. If you liked Nighttime Herbs you will probably like this too.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1152663 on May 03, 2012

Value for money, vcaps, trusted brand and no fillers.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »