Keeps GERD, reflux at bay

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on May 29, 2008

Slippery elm coats the digestive tract, allowing it to heal. My husband got off his PPI medication for GERD and takes 2 capsules of slippery elm with each meal instead. On the meds, he still had a great deal of pain. Now he only has pain about twice a week. Really excellent results! When he does have pain, we make a tea from the slippery elm powder, and the pain goes away right away. (You can just open the capsules until you have a tsp of powder and add boiling water - thick, bland tea which benefits from a sweetener).

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2491106 on Nov 15, 2007

I have acid reflux. I find taking four to five capsules stops the rumination and settles my stomach. I strongly recommend it for anyone who suffers from this chronic condition.

mrs ford

Posted by Reviewer3097605 on Feb 06, 2008

used in help with acid reflux, helped sooth stomach and intestinal tract, natural and no side effects .also used in sore throat.used with marshmallow root to help with colitis.

Big help with digestive problems

Posted by Reviewer2212043 on Mar 17, 2008

Slippery Elm is most helpful when I am experiencing digestive problems, especially for colitis flares.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3235670 on Jan 01, 2009

Slippery Elm really helped my irritable bowel symptoms.

LOVE IT

Posted by MukMas on Apr 29, 2010

I have bladder incontinence, it helps me a lot, very happy i found this after taking so many strong prescription drugs

Slippery Elm- insomnia & muscle pain gone

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Aug 12, 2012

Great for insomnia- muscle pain and ibs- draws toxins out of ones body I will never be without it

Great for IBS issues

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on Feb 01, 2011

I take the recommended 4 pills a day of the slippery elm, along with L-Glutamine and the New Chapter All Flora Probiotics, have found it to make a drastic difference in the cramping, stomach aches, and bathroom trips. I notice a difference when I run out of this, and don't intend to let that mistake happen again!

Slipper Elm is great for the stomach

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Feb 23, 2011

I can't speak highly enough of Slippery Elm in reversing stomach and intestinal pain. It is important to take away from medicines etc but will coat the linings of your intestines, throat, stomach etc and provide relief. I prefer this product for myself and my family to drugs supplied by the doctor. Slippery Elm is better than Pariet.

feeling great

Posted by Reviewer2267866 on Apr 15, 2011

slippery elm works well for bowels....I now have bowel movements every three days from once a week!