Tastes great and very soothing

Posted by KennyH on Jun 25, 2010

Taking this for digestive irritation and sore throat. Very soothing and coating. Make sure to dissolve well in hot water. Has a mild nutty taste which goes well with honey. Seemed to help my reflux a bit, too.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2606631 on Sep 20, 2011

I have Barrett's Esophagus. I really do not like taking Rx meds, so I've been searching for alternatives on and off for about a year to keep my GERD under control. Recently I've been drinking the Slippery Elm tea a few times per day and seems to be keeping the fires at bay without the use of omeprazole or other medications. I was also using d-limonene for 20+ days, so I'm sure that has played a role in quenching the burn.

very soothing

Posted by cahealthpractiioner on Nov 27, 2009

Excellent for gastric distress. Very gentle and soothing.

soothing on the intestines

Posted by gypsyjuju on Aug 31, 2011

good tea, good price - tried and true cure for intestinal disorders

Great stuff that I won't ever be without!

Posted by Reviewer2119219 on Aug 09, 2011

Helps with sore throats and I also give it to my dog everyday to help prevent stomach ulcers since she has to take an nsaid everyday for arthritis.

Good product, delivered as promised

Posted by Reviewer2271529 on Mar 11, 2011

iHerb shipping speed is superb, can't be beat. Anyway, Slippery Elm has greatly improved my digestive health, haven't had heartburn since starting this. I put 1 tablespoon in oatmeal or make my own capsules.

Thanks Guys!

Posted by Reviewer1065969 on Mar 31, 2010

Excellent service. Prices are the best & delivery charges to Australia can't be beaten...they are the lowest! Whilst it takes about 10 days for the goods to arrive the prices are much, much cheaper than buying here including shipping & worth thinking ahead with orders. Thanks Guys. Rob

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1363413 on Feb 17, 2011

This is working well for both my CRF cat and my own occasional stomach upset. Four Ounces is actually a fairly big container, as the product is very lightweight. It does have a mild maple taste. My cat and I both love it mixed in with whipping cream. As always, great prices and superbly quick shipping from Iherb.

Reflux

Posted by Reviewer1518462 on Dec 07, 2010

I have a cup of tea in the morning made from a heaping teaspon of the powder with hot water. It has improved my reflux issues and I will continue to use it.

Excellent service and product

Posted by Reviewer1534216 on Dec 09, 2009

Used it for my acid reflux and it has helped tremendously. It gets kind of thick like cream farina with a maple flavor but not sweet. So i put less in the cup and use water or soy milk with some stevia of course.