Now Foods, Slippery Elm, Powder, 4 oz (113 g)

Good for diverticulitis & any stomach upset.

Posted by ShelleyP From Canada on Apr 08, 2009

Wow - this is wonderful stuff! I won't be without it now. My husband has mild diverticulitis and the slippery elm seems to settle down abdominal pain and gas very quickly. I take some pain medication in the evening due to low back pain, which often upsets my stomach no matter how much water I drink. I take a heaping tsp. of the slippery elm (or a little more) in a few oz. water and it settles down my stomach in just a few minutes.

Great for healing Gastro problems and Throat

Posted by Reviewer1833465 From South Carolina on Feb 01, 2011

I had burned my throat and Larynx from Acid reflux. Could barely talk, had earache and what felt like a lump in my throat. I started taking this (a teaspoon) in half a glass of hot water with honey. Within a week my throat had improved tremendously.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3172866 From Washington on Nov 16, 2008

Bought this for my CRF cat to help soothe his tummy. As always I am happy with any product I buy from iherb.com. Fred doesn't care for the slippery elm but he is eating better since taking it, I only gave it for 3 days, that's as long as he would tolerate it. He get meds 5 times a day so it wasn't the slippery elm product he was objecting to I'm sure, it's the adding more meds that was the problem. He has been taking many meds for over 2 years now!!

Good for the airways

Posted by Reviewer1055106 From Sweden on Mar 06, 2008

Good product for mucus in lungs and on vocal chords, for bronchitis and diabetes.It works for me the way it is said to work. By customer in Sweden.

Now Foods, Slippery Elm Powder,

Posted by Reviewer3292397 From Oregon on Apr 04, 2008

good price, quick delivery. Slipppery elm really helps colitis!