Great stuff that I won't ever be without!

Posted by Reviewer2119219 on Aug 09, 2011

Helps with sore throats and I also give it to my dog everyday to help prevent stomach ulcers since she has to take an nsaid everyday for arthritis.

Reflux

Posted by Reviewer1518462 on Dec 07, 2010

I have a cup of tea in the morning made from a heaping teaspon of the powder with hot water. It has improved my reflux issues and I will continue to use it.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1363413 on Feb 17, 2011

This is working well for both my CRF cat and my own occasional stomach upset. Four Ounces is actually a fairly big container, as the product is very lightweight. It does have a mild maple taste. My cat and I both love it mixed in with whipping cream. As always, great prices and superbly quick shipping from Iherb.

Good product, delivered as promised

Posted by Reviewer2271529 on Mar 11, 2011

iHerb shipping speed is superb, can't be beat. Anyway, Slippery Elm has greatly improved my digestive health, haven't had heartburn since starting this. I put 1 tablespoon in oatmeal or make my own capsules.

Slippery elm powder

Posted by Reviewer1270667 on Jul 22, 2010

Found this very good for the stomach.

Great for an irritated Gastric System

Posted by Reviewer2789164 on Oct 30, 2011

I use it for stomach burning due to an ulcer. It coats the stomach lining and helps to settle the pain. Will buy again

Great stuff!

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Feb 21, 2011

Very soothing for the whole digestive system. This pure powder is easy to use in many ways on top of the officially suggested. I mix it with honey, carob and cinnamon as a 'chocolate' bread spread. I also mix it with psyllium husks for regularity.

does the job

Posted by Reviewer2315478 on Apr 11, 2011

I love slippery elm as a stomach calmer, and this does the trick.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2164280 on Jan 31, 2008

The powder mixes up so easy. I've had great luck using it for gastric problems with my dogs. Love it.

Love it!!