Fast international delivery

Posted by Reviewer1357096 on Jan 06, 2009

This is the 3rd time I have used this company. The first time I ordered from Japan, the delivery was quick - now it's a matter of about 3 days! Fantastic!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3168479 on Jan 30, 2015

I purchased this for soothing a cough, sore throat, and to make as a tea for a healthy stomach. It's amazing how it soothes the inside of the body, and I'm not as sensitive to certain foods (ie: when eating out that has gluten or bread). I then found out it works well with cats for stomach issues, so I sprinkle about 1/4 tsp in their raw ground turkey and they gobble it up! There seems to be no more yucky hairballs, and the cats seem really happy. Our family of six also use the capsule form, which is EXCELLENT for constipation or other issues! I'm so glad I found this!

Always the best!

Posted by Reviewer2942818 on Mar 20, 2015

Slippery Elm bark powder has been a "super food" for me for over 20years. It makes an excellent bulker/thickener for smoothies, yogurt, and the like. Great for vegan puddings. The "inner bark powder" like this one has a great taste that is accentuated by maple syrup (just a tiny bit added). This one doesn't get on anybodies supper food list, or the IBS lists but try it, it will help. Great for face masks too (wait for it to thicken). btc:1KNEYWbGjB2zEZgi2oh7WagZ9ksdnUxSJW

Great for dogs!

Posted by 4757603985802116967 on Mar 22, 2015

I have used this for 15yrs for my animals. I have a dog that takes medications that upset and ulcerated his stomach. This stuff saved him. I mix a teaspoon of powder in 100% pure pumpkin and feed to him about an hour before giving medications. Works miracles!

Happy with this for gut healing

Posted by 5669660919913290350 on Jul 29, 2014

Im enjoying taking this with aloe vera juice and water before at least 2 meals a day. Its a pleasant taste and whilst it is quite lumpy if you don't mix it well that is very standard for slippery elm powder. I feel as if it is helping my leaky gut.

different

Posted by Reviewer1649466 on Apr 07, 2011

Well I purchased this to help heal myself for the leaky gut syndrome. I was advised to take this in grules, almost like porage. But I could not get past the taste. I even tried just making teas and could not stomach it. It has the texture of creme of wheat, and the taste of maple syrup. I am not sure if pill form would be more effective or not, but you need a strong stomach to handle the powder form Imo.

good

Posted by Reviewer1155703 on Oct 15, 2010

works, but don't over do it--you will end up on toilet if you do

Now Foods, Slippery Elm, Powder, 4 oz (113 g)

Posted by 5147590879531101441 on Sep 07, 2012

This product has made a big difference to my son who has had reflux from birth. He no longer suffers with constant sore throats and stomach ailments

Great for Leaky Gut Syndrome

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Oct 27, 2013

My daughter takes this first thing in the morning and once later in the day and it helps her to digest her food better. However, it is not as slippery as Celebration Herbal Tea but also not quite as effective.

Not terribly effective

Posted by Reviewer3194434 on Apr 13, 2011

I purchased the item because I am looking for a natural remedy/remedies for acid reflux. This product barely takes the edge off the discomfort. I will keep looking.