Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1505351 on Feb 05, 2012

I have been using this for two weeks now and have noticed many improvements. I have bags under my eyes and have noticed them diminishing. Puffiness has gone away totally. I have also noticed my eye lashes have grown a bit too from this because of using it over my eye lids. The cream does have a heavy feeling to it but i'm guessing because it has beeswax but once it soaks into the skin you don't even notice it. It smells really nice as well. Lately I have been using on my whole face and I've noticed it has helped with my break outs. Love it!

Excellent for lightening skin!

Posted by Reviewer2231456 on Dec 17, 2010

This is the best eye cream I've ever used for lightening the dark skin around my eyes. I don't have dark circles, but it looks like I rubbed mascara in the corners of my eye down to my cheek. This cream has almost completely eliminated this darkness in only 3 weeks!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3091514 on Oct 17, 2011

It hydrates visibly the eye contour, excellent

Posted by 5437151670920622090 on Jan 21, 2014

Lighten and brighten the area around my eyes. Had already ordered my 2nd bottle! Best eye cream ever. Not immediate effect, must use for a while. Highly recommended!Fan from Singapore.

Excellent eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2868520 on May 27, 2011

It definitely has a lifting, toning and lightening effect, at an excellent price. Good natural ingredients too. Yes, it is thick, but like that because one can apply it to more targeted areas and it does not waste space.

2in1 correcting eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2647570 on Sep 11, 2011

I have tried everything. Really. This is the best to come along in years.

Like it!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

Very nice, when I wake up I use this cream, it makes my eyes fresh, very good when you need to wake up very early.

Works and does not burn

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Mar 30, 2012

What an excellent, mild eye cream. I use it with the Clarisonic Opal, and it really has made a difference. My dark circles are less obvious.

Excellent product for eyes!

Posted by 5496236962227884847 on Jul 10, 2016

Good and fresh!

surprise product

Posted by 4658980675029605344 on Jul 31, 2013

it worked ! and the surprise is it help to have a deep sleeping ! this is my second bottle i bought.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »