Smells good

Posted by Reviewer1009960 on Aug 05, 2011

I bought this for my hair and it leaves it so soft. I like the way it smells. Only thing about it that's bad is that if you put too much it won't absorb properly. At times when I put it in my hair it would glide down the back of my neck.

Very nice product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I use this to remove make-up and moisturize my skin. Sometimes I add a drop or two in my hair conditioner. Light oil that absorbs quickly. It would get five stars if it was in a glass bottle (the oil dissolves plastic and plastic is not the best possible thing to get on your skin).

Good quality at affordable price

Posted by Reviewer1706287 on Sep 10, 2012

Nice oil for keeping the skin moist. A nice oil to use for a light moisturiser. A nice oil for homemake moisturiser too.

seems ok

Posted by Reviewer1915120 on Jul 03, 2013

haven't tried for very long but going to buy it again. like it.

very good

Posted by 4741449621333128928 on Sep 29, 2014

I use it on my body after getting out of the shower. Absorbs very quickly and leaves the skin nice and toned. A bit think and hence difficult to apply on a dry body. No smell whatsoever.

huile

Posted by 4982245034275320713 on Oct 29, 2014

J'adore ! je l'utilise en bain d'huile pour mes cheveux ou pour sceller l'hydratation après avoir mis mon leave in....

ok

Posted by 4903070224035456473 on Feb 13, 2015

using it on my skin, it's ok bottle is too big

moisturizer

Posted by 4891851205522477144 on Mar 18, 2015

I use this as a moisturizer when I'm really dry, perfect after the shower!

good for cleasing

Posted by Reviewer1594004 on Apr 14, 2015

im using it instead of cleading oil it smooths my skin and cleans very clean it is 100% natural and cheap. nice one to choose

Buen aceite para cuerpo

Posted by 5027720435018563459 on Mar 06, 2016

No tiene olor y se absorbe bastante rápido. Dice que puede ser ocupado para comida y he leído algunos reviews donde lo ocupan como aceite para ensaladas, pero personalmente solo lo he utilizado como humectante. Personalmente me gustaría que la hidratación durara más, como la de la manteca de karité, pero este aceite funciona bastante bien.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »