I love it

Posted by Reviewer2077787 on Sep 12, 2011

My skin likes it too! Makes my very dry skin smooth. It's not a sticky thick oil..absorb to the skin very well.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1957627 on Sep 11, 2011

I use this along with other essential oils & use it as a face moisturizer. My skin loves it! I break out from everything but not this. I was scared to use an oil on my face but since using it my skin is soft & glowing!

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2303613 on Sep 28, 2011

Excellent product, works well for both skin and hair. A good buy for the bottle size.

Apricot Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1702941 on Oct 06, 2011

I am very happy the quality and value of this as well as most other products I have tried from NOW Foods. Wife loves using it on her skin.

Great oil

Posted by Reviewer1196378 on Dec 27, 2012

Very happy with this, I use it on my face, body and mix it in my liquid mixture to make my own baby wipes, love how pure it is, has lasted me ages!

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer1009960 on Aug 05, 2011

I bought this for my hair and it leaves it so soft. I like the way it smells. Only thing about it that's bad is that if you put too much it won't absorb properly. At times when I put it in my hair it would glide down the back of my neck.

Very nice product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I use this to remove make-up and moisturize my skin. Sometimes I add a drop or two in my hair conditioner. Light oil that absorbs quickly. It would get five stars if it was in a glass bottle (the oil dissolves plastic and plastic is not the best possible thing to get on your skin).

A bottle lasts forever

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Aug 29, 2012

I use this as a face and body moisturizer. Only a couple of drops needed every time so it lasts forever. Good price too. However, I tried to use it for my hair but it doesn't seem to make it any better. Olive oil/coconut oil works better.

클오 만들었어요

Posted by 4839361429727034716 on Nov 26, 2014

올리브리퀴드?랑 로즈마리오일(방부제효과) 섞어서 클렌징오일 만들어 쓰고 있어요 굿굿 녹차가루까지 섞어서 해주면 더욱 각질제거 효과를 느끼실 수 있습니다!

good

Posted by 5721865741647829638 on Jun 30, 2016

Thank you for your service distinctive .