excelent

Posted by 4625661186451658576 on Jul 23, 2016

Use this product for hairs, skin and face, moisturize very well. Also give few drops 1-2 times on week to my cat, she loves this oil, hers fur also become more thick.

good

Posted by Reviewer1946798 on Jan 14, 2012

I use it like a body oil after bath.. it moisturizes my skin. dont need to use body lotion!

Silky & Fresh

Posted by Reviewer1463333 on Dec 08, 2011

Oil used in a homemade moisturizer and lotion. Excellent service and prompt delivery from iHerb and shipper. Will use iHerb again for supplies.

the price is right

Posted by Reviewer3025097 on Mar 22, 2011

the results are worth every penny. What a wonderful treat after a shower, or bath. I further enhance the experience by adding in NOW essential oils in lavender and tea tree oil. Great company, great products, great prices, and now found at one of my favorite on-line distributors (keep up the great work iherb)

kernel oil

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 13, 2008

have not tried this yet. I am going to use it in salve.

Mr.

Posted by Reviewer3087221 on Jun 22, 2008

Excellent product but in plastic bottles

Various Uses

Posted by Reviewer2723075 on Apr 12, 2008

I add it as an ingredient to hair conditioners and face masks. Love it! My mom uses it as her salad dressing.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1553851 on Nov 13, 2008

I love this stuff! I mix it with my lotion at night. I also dab a dot onto my eyes.

Best Oil for your skin!

Posted by Reviewer1017750 on Dec 21, 2009

This is the best oil for anti-aging without being greasy. I am a licensed esthetician an highly recommend this product to everyone.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Sep 20, 2010

Very good oil! Good taste, I have try to cook my dinner on it and it was very tasty! One thing more, I would like stronger smell!