A definite beauty staple!

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 28, 2012

Love apricot oil! I use this mainly in place of body lotion..it leaves skin so soft and smooth. Just a few drops for the whole body after bath works wonders. It sinks into the skin fairly fast, but it's not so 'dry' as rose hip or grape seed. This oil is really versatile - I also use it as a facial oil, for OCM, make up remover, as a massage oil, hair conditioner, as well as in DIY scrubs. It's very gentle, doesn't cause break outs and has almost no scent. This is probably the best $3 I've ever spent on iHerb.

Très bon !

Posted by Western on Nov 18, 2012

Bonne surprise ! produit multi-usages, très économique, une micro-goutte suffit pour le visage par exemple. Peut se mélanger ou se superposer à d'autres crèmes pour les enrichir (visage, corps, cheveux). Non comédogène. N'a aucune odeur contrairement à ce que je pensais. Petit prix, grands effets, tout bon !!

From Latvia.

Posted by Reviewer1104230 on Jun 16, 2011

Very good product-im using it like eye makeup remover(it works great) and night cream(I have combinate-oily face,but you need to take just few drops) and skin looks so healthy.

Good

Posted by shepajulia on Nov 05, 2011

use as a mask for hair and face. pleased with the result

From Sweden

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Feb 08, 2012

Good oil that i mix in my daily body lotion and my skin stays well moisturiz3ed throughout the day in this harsh winter of northern Europe.

Now foods is the best

Posted by Margueritte on Aug 17, 2011

All New foods oil are perfect using them both in the culinary and in the cosmetics, the results are always perfect. Good package, even one ml is not lost by the long way.

Apricot Oil

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Oct 25, 2011

Great and moisturizing oil. I use it instead of night cream and my face looks so soft and nice in the morning. 2-3 times a week I put it in the ends of my hair, just should be careful not to overdose otherwise hair gets greasy very quickly.

INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Je l'utilise sur le visage le soir et en soin cheveux. Cette huile est juste une pure merveille.

Apricot Kernel Oil

Posted by Reviewer2903708 on Jun 09, 2010

I use this on my face every morning after my shower. It does seem to eliminate fine lines and, although I am 65, most people tell me I look so much younger!

Now Foods Apricot Kernel Oil

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Jul 30, 2009

I love this oil for my skin! I have very reactive skin and get break outs on my face easily, which tend to be sore and inflamed. I have to keep the products I use on my face as simple as possible, and it has only been since I started searching out more organic and natural products (without an ingredients list full of numbers) that my skin has started to behave itself. Even with pure oils though, many clog up my skin. So far, this is the best I've tried. I still get some pimples, for example if I'm being careless with sugar, but my skin is tricky. Pretty good under make-up / sunscreen too, which is normally a problem. Just give it a little time to soak in, or blot very lightly first if you're in a rush. Only thing is, I don't find it's any good for plumping up lines. So I use a vitamin E cream, that is a bit richer, at night in my attempt to stay on top of those...