arnica warming oil

Posted by Reviewer1822782 on Nov 09, 2008

I have been using it on many of my clients, and I like the viscosity and smell. It FEELS good to my working hands and the "test" for me is that I reach for it automatically, when I have a lot of options on my table.

arnica oil

Posted by Reviewer1608988 on Mar 19, 2009

I likes using the arnica oil for my arthritis it helps with the pain and inflamation

great massage oil

Posted by Reviewer2429233 on Jun 21, 2009

i really like this product.the fragrance is very pleasant considering the other oils in this product! i have fibromyalgia and have tried making my own arnica oils and tinctures. i used grape seed oil with arnica infusion to little sucess. the grape seed oil needed to be refrigerated and went rancid.iused olive oil but found out i smelled like an olive!

Recommended by my massage therapist

Posted by Reviewer3316430 on Jan 03, 2010

My massage therapist uses arnica for penetrating heat and I have enjoyed having it available at home.

Arnica Warming Relief Massage OIL

Posted by Reviewer2569562 on Oct 10, 2007

I bought this Oil to use in Natural Goat'S Soap. I have tried it on my Osteoarthritis knee and it feels wonderful, with less pain. Thanks for the very nice product. I definately will purchase this product again. Betty Alcaraz

Arnica Warming Oil Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3013611 on Jan 21, 2010

I love it!

Great Buy.. Fast delivery. Excellent product. Will recommend to friends & family

Posted by Reviewer1135459 on Aug 09, 2010

Thank you & will be very happy to do business with you again.

massage oil

Posted by Reviewer3099564 on Dec 08, 2010

the best

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2983354 on May 17, 2011

Great, Thank you

Arnica Montana

Posted by Reviewer2131314 on Jan 25, 2012

I love this product as it costs less than the other version I was purchasing and it works the same. I am always giving arnica away to friends and relations who come to me for pain relief suggestions and then when I need it for myself, I don't have any. This is a more economic solution for me. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »