I'm in love!!!

Posted by Reviewer3027350 on Jul 13, 2012

First time using this.It sure wont be the last.The scent is mild.Since'74,been using coconut,olive,almond and apricot oil,on face and other parts of body.Now at a young 73,I see some small wrinkles at the front of neck.Face still wrinkle free.Only been using several days.A few months will tell.

Great expeller-pressed and hexane free avocado oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 08, 2014

It's one of the most versatile oils. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A and E, avocado oil is famous for its superb moisturizing, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, rejuvenating properties, as well as being a powerful antioxidant fighting free radicals and preventing premature aging. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, encourages cell renewal, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, helps fight eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. Avocado oil is an amazing base oil which can be blended with different essential oils. Since I started using this oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, my skin is much softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Will definitely order it again.

Fantastic Avocado Oil

Posted by 5012043656810288688 on Jun 27, 2012

Great product! I use this product for skin and hair, and it is absolutely great. I am really pleased with my purchase and that I decided to go through with buying this oil. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks!

Very pleased!

Posted by eattingtolive on Jan 07, 2014

This is my first time to try moisturizing my face with a healthier oil instead of store bought chemically induced lotions. I put a couple drops on my hand with a drop of rosehip seed oil, mix it together and put on my face and neck right after a shower. My face stays moisturized all day long and it has a pleasant smell. I even think it makes my face glow and not look as tired. I can't say much for wrinkles, as I'm only 28 but I'm hoping that if I keep this regimen up for years it will have a positive effect.

incredibly rich oil

Posted by Reviewer2134482 on Jul 21, 2013

avocado oil has an incredibly rich texture so it's perfect for nourishing mature or dry skin. it really softens rough skin and leaves it looking smooth, plumped up, and wrinkle free. if you feel like you're not getting enough moisture from other lighter textured oils like grape seed, sweet almond, then you might want to try avocado. you'll love it. :)

good

Posted by sillyfox on Feb 12, 2013

Great for salads especially for children

Super oil for hair

Posted by Ivlanna on Oct 07, 2014

Really wonderful oil! It helps to rescue damaged hair even better then coconut oil.

good oil

Posted by 5177561388916166932 on May 14, 2014

good oil, i mix it with shea butter

Très très bonne huile d'avocat

Posted by Mapoussie on Apr 08, 2015

Je n'ai jamais utilisé d'huile d'avaocat avant celle ci, mais je l'adopte ! Très très bonne huile ! Elle est légère et très fluide. Je l'utilise pour mes soins de corps et pour mes cheveux. Elle est très hydratante et mes cheveux l'adorent ! Merci !

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1463506 on May 26, 2013

As a light oil not heavy moisturizes dry areas rapidly love this