Now Foods, Solutions, Avocado Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Very pleased!

Posted by eattingtolive on Jan 07, 2014

This is my first time to try moisturizing my face with a healthier oil instead of store bought chemically induced lotions. I put a couple drops on my hand with a drop of rosehip seed oil, mix it together and put on my face and neck right after a shower. My face stays moisturized all day long and it has a pleasant smell. I even think it makes my face glow and not look as tired. I can't say much for wrinkles, as I'm only 28 but I'm hoping that if I keep this regimen up for years it will have a positive effect.

Good quality at affordable price

Posted by Reviewer1706287 on Sep 10, 2012

Nice oil for keeping the skin moist. Not advisable for young skin though. A nice oil for making homemake hair moisturiser.

incredibly rich oil

Posted by Reviewer2134482 on Jul 21, 2013

avocado oil has an incredibly rich texture so it's perfect for nourishing mature or dry skin. it really softens rough skin and leaves it looking smooth, plumped up, and wrinkle free. if you feel like you're not getting enough moisture from other lighter textured oils like grape seed, sweet almond, then you might want to try avocado. you'll love it. :)

Seems to be great value

Posted by Reviewer3039610 on Feb 24, 2014

I use avocados for dry skin (the actual meat, close to the skin) with great results. Well, this is a lot more convenient and I don't have to store skins in the fridge! I use it post-shave to prevent irritation. So far so good!

Felt greasy at first but did not leave oily residue

Posted by 4810570341646987769 on Feb 27, 2014

This is the first time I'm using Avocado oil, and I'm using for the purpose of preventing stretch mark due to pregnancy. I'm not 17 weeks pregnant and have been using this for at least 2 weeks. Initially, the oil felt thick and heavy but surprisingly, after a while, it does get fully absorbed and does not leave any oily residue. My skin feels deeply moisturised, exactly what I was hoping for.