Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1463506 on May 26, 2013

As a light oil not heavy moisturizes dry areas rapidly love this

Avocado Oil

Posted by 4703117556508134558 on Jun 15, 2013

Excellent

very hydrating

Posted by 4918131129697939343 on Jan 02, 2014

very hydrating. my new moisterizer

good oil

Posted by 5177561388916166932 on May 14, 2014

good oil, i mix it with shea butter

Seems to be great value

Posted by Reviewer3039610 on Feb 24, 2014

I use avocados for dry skin (the actual meat, close to the skin) with great results. Well, this is a lot more convenient and I don't have to store skins in the fridge! I use it post-shave to prevent irritation. So far so good!

Felt greasy at first but did not leave oily residue

Posted by 4810570341646987769 on Feb 27, 2014

This is the first time I'm using Avocado oil, and I'm using for the purpose of preventing stretch mark due to pregnancy. I'm not 17 weeks pregnant and have been using this for at least 2 weeks. Initially, the oil felt thick and heavy but surprisingly, after a while, it does get fully absorbed and does not leave any oily residue. My skin feels deeply moisturised, exactly what I was hoping for.

Très très bonne huile d'avocat

Posted by Mapoussie on Apr 08, 2015

Je n'ai jamais utilisé d'huile d'avaocat avant celle ci, mais je l'adopte ! Très très bonne huile ! Elle est légère et très fluide. Je l'utilise pour mes soins de corps et pour mes cheveux. Elle est très hydratante et mes cheveux l'adorent ! Merci !

good oil

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 02, 2016

I noticed most oils go bad pretty quickly, but avocado and shea nut butter are the ones that keep for a while

IN LOVE with this chemical free avocado oil

Posted by BrigittaUibo on May 30, 2016

It's one of the most versatile oils. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A and E, avocado oil is famous for its superb moisturizing, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, rejuvenating properties, as well as being a powerful antioxidant fighting free radicals and preventing premature aging. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple I am using this avocado oil for cooking, hair mask and all-body and face moisturizer. Sooo good, keeps my skin soft and hydrated. I use it as a hair mask once a week - mix it with castor oil (1:1) and keep it in my hair all night long - best treatment for my long blonde hair for sure! After washing off, my hair is super soft, shiny and looks so healthy :) One of the best "beauty products" for sure :-) You can also mix it with sea salt and use it as a body scrub, keeps your skin soft even after washing! It helps me to fight my stretch marks and it is also amazing for face moisturizing - it gives me nice glow. You can also use it as a aftersun oil, gives you nice glow and prevents dry skin. If you find my review helpful, please be kind and click "yes". You can also visit my page to see more interesting and honest product reviews :)

greasy

Posted by 5069780158111776464 on Jan 11, 2013

A little bit too oily for my skin, but good in terms of moisturizing it, especially, in cold winter.