Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2797227 on Feb 05, 2012

This conditioner doesn't work, after washing it out it feels the same as if I didn't put any conditioner in.

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1328389 on Dec 23, 2010

but it does not give neither volume nor shine. My hair get stucked to the head. the only positive thing i can say - it smells great.

It dosn't do anything to my hair

Posted by Reviewer3157480 on Mar 27, 2011

This conditioner looks like a very good product from the description. I always like to try new product. But this one is a disappointment. First of all, the design of the bottle, it is not the best shape for the wet and slippery bathroom. I drop it everytime I used it. Second, when I use this conditioner on my hair, it seems disappeared in my hair. When I rinse, it comes out like water. My hair doesn't feel soft at all. I do not feel any change. It just feels like I never use any conditioner. I have never experience it with any other conditioner before. I can't explain it. But for sure, I will not purchase it again.

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Oct 24, 2013

Doesn't work well

No effect

Posted by 4979397543194311236 on Jan 16, 2014

Before & after conditioning feels the same... No effect on my hair, no berry smell too

not so great

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Sep 08, 2010

So thick, like glue. It doesn't help with getting the tangles out of my waist-length hair. Plus, it is hard to squirt out of the bottle. Also, I expected the fresh fruity scent of berries, but this falls short of that, too. Used it once, don't know if I will use it again.