happy scalp

Posted by 4881425676749554126 on Apr 07, 2016

really like the light fruit fragrance. Not too strong just enough to be a little uplifting and my hair looks really shiny afterwards. My scalp always stays comfortable with this shampoo which i really value.

Très bon shampooing

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015

Petit prix : 5,74 dollars pour 473 mL. Très bonne qualité. Efficace avec une odeur de fruits rouges très agréable. Peut mieux faire au niveau de la composition.

Burning scalp- instantly :(

Posted by 5332182564932945728 on Aug 31, 2015

I was extremely excited to order this. I am from New Zealand and I put all my trust and hard earned money into getting this shampoo to be left with a burning scalp. It has been 1 hour so far and i can tell my scalp is freaking out. I don't quite understand which chemical in the product can cause this.. I was expecting this product to be a little more organic and healthy. I don't know what else to say.. I am utterly gutted. In New Zealand the conversion rate was almost $10 for this bottle. :( One small step to trying to get away from the big bad world of horrifying ingredients.. crash landed on my face..

Disappointed

Posted by Babycakes on Aug 28, 2015

Very drying, tangled my hair really bad. Too liquid so need to use a lot to make a lather. Smells nice of Bubble Gum thought!

Déçue des frais de douanes!

Posted by 5410582779891882564 on May 16, 2015

J'ai refais une commande sur le site qui m'est revenue à un montant de 43€ et quelques centimes. Je trouve déjà le prix relativement élevé pour 4 produits... Et j'ai eu, de plus, la mauvaise surprise de devoir payer 21€ de frais de douanes à l'arrivée de mon minuscule colis. Je trouve ça vraiment très élevé, et je suis déçue de cela. De plus, les formats des produits ont été revus à la baisse. Bref, je ne commanderais plus sur ce site, 64€ pour deux shampoings et deux après shampoing, c'est clairement inacceptable.

Can't get to the roots

Posted by 5323133188557854275 on May 06, 2015

There's something strange about this shampoo. No matter how much I use I can't seem to get the product to the roots of my hair. Hair doesn't feel clean.

It does its job

Posted by 5106679677455894372 on Mar 09, 2015

The other day when I Iet my hair air dried I observed that it was really big and puffy then I realized that I have been using this shampoo for two months now so I guess it really gives you volume!

Very good shampoo

Posted by 5572127918608464846 on Feb 10, 2015

The smell is like a cherry candy and my hair is soft and fuller than ever. Huela a piruleta roja y deja el pelo suave y con mas volumen que nunca.

wow!

Posted by 5721979689112255090 on Dec 20, 2014

super shampoing, beaucoup de volume et une odeur super! Le format est grand et dure longtemps.. Je résiste à 4jours sans un lavage!

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2755440 on Nov 26, 2014

somehow didnt work for me, as it didnt foam like other shampoos, but the odour was nice.