Good foam

Posted by Jennie on Aug 06, 2012

Makes a good foam and it smells nice but I can't say the smells lasts. As for volume I can't really say cause my hair already has quite a bit on it's own. Update: Stay away if you have oily hair.

This one's a keeper

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Feb 02, 2010

If you want your hair squeaky clean, this is the shampoo for you. The shampoo itself makes very little lather and cleans gently. It has a nice scent that ends up subtle when your hair is dry. The ingredients are the best - make sure and get the conditioner, too!

Instant

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Oct 01, 2008

Fuller hair, and smells sweet, too.

Disappointed

Posted by Babycakes on Aug 28, 2015

Very drying, tangled my hair really bad. Too liquid so need to use a lot to make a lather. Smells nice of Bubble Gum thought!

Will Buy Again

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Aug 22, 2008

A great product, smells great, works great, and no SLS or other chemicals.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2850167 on Aug 26, 2008

This is the best shampoo I've ever found for my fine, thinning, limp hair--and I've tried LOTS! Price is great, too.

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Dec 09, 2011

I like this shampoo a lot. The only complain I have, is that my hair in a way feels TOO clean, so its require a balsam. Of course I wouldnt skip the balsam anyway. But I would like a bit more moisture I think. But on the other hand, it doesnt make your hair heavy at all. So if that is your problem, then this shampoo is really worth a try. Its differnt from the drugstore shampoo I have been used to, and the luster is not that mutch. Thats because they use no SLS. And that is really good.

Not for me

Posted by 5233685647462240732 on Nov 13, 2013

It has a pleasant smell, sls-free and so on, but this shampoo is not suitable for me. It dries the skalp and causing dandruff.

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1328389 on Dec 23, 2010

but it does not give neither volume nor shine. My hair get stucked to the head. the only positive thing i can say - it smells great (the same as the conditioner).

Now Foods, Natural Berry Full Volumizing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Apr 26, 2008

Awesome!! I had to use the shampoo a few times before I noticed a big difference, give it a week before you decide for yourself. But my hair feels great, full and healthy!