Disappointed

Posted by Babycakes on Aug 28, 2015

Very drying, tangled my hair really bad. Too liquid so need to use a lot to make a lather. Smells nice of Bubble Gum thought!

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1328389 on Dec 23, 2010

but it does not give neither volume nor shine. My hair get stucked to the head. the only positive thing i can say - it smells great (the same as the conditioner).

Not for me

Posted by 5233685647462240732 on Nov 13, 2013

It has a pleasant smell, sls-free and so on, but this shampoo is not suitable for me. It dries the skalp and causing dandruff.

makes my hair like straw ..

Posted by Reviewer2278439 on Jan 04, 2012

makes my hair like straw ..

ugh..

Posted by Reviewer1393937 on Oct 13, 2010

made my scalp go crazy!!!! I do not get it.

Burning scalp- instantly :(

Posted by 5332182564932945728 on Aug 31, 2015

I was extremely excited to order this. I am from New Zealand and I put all my trust and hard earned money into getting this shampoo to be left with a burning scalp. It has been 1 hour so far and i can tell my scalp is freaking out. I don't quite understand which chemical in the product can cause this.. I was expecting this product to be a little more organic and healthy. I don't know what else to say.. I am utterly gutted. In New Zealand the conversion rate was almost $10 for this bottle. :( One small step to trying to get away from the big bad world of horrifying ingredients.. crash landed on my face..

Bad packaging

Posted by Reviewer1465948 on Aug 28, 2012

Bottle came with cap broken and made a mess inside the whole package. It had not a protection seal under cap, neither it came inside a zip-lock bag, which should be the norm with liquid and cream products.

Déçue des frais de douanes!

Posted by 5410582779891882564 on May 16, 2015

J'ai refais une commande sur le site qui m'est revenue à un montant de 43€ et quelques centimes. Je trouve déjà le prix relativement élevé pour 4 produits... Et j'ai eu, de plus, la mauvaise surprise de devoir payer 21€ de frais de douanes à l'arrivée de mon minuscule colis. Je trouve ça vraiment très élevé, et je suis déçue de cela. De plus, les formats des produits ont été revus à la baisse. Bref, je ne commanderais plus sur ce site, 64€ pour deux shampoings et deux après shampoing, c'est clairement inacceptable.