England-Uk; Now Castor Oil, good skin and hair moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1468670 on Mar 14, 2012

This oil grew my hair long andkept my skin moisturised and warm during the winter. I also use it to grow my eyelashes long and they were very thick, shiny and spiky as if I stretched and elongated them.10 Stars!!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 07, 2012

I use this for OCM, on my eyebrows, lashes and in my hair as a growth enhancer. If it hasn't contributed to hair growth (which I am quite sure it has, only I have no before and after pictures to compare), it has certainly made my hair, brows and lashes much stronger! And it's great for drawing puss and bacteria out of skin infections. Update: This really HAS made my eyelashes significantly longer, stronger and darker and works great for my eyebrows too.

Thick Oil, but Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2597433 on Nov 27, 2012

This is a thick oil, so about one or two drops is enough. I use this to seal in moisture for my natural hair. Don't do what I did, and squirt about about a tsp in your hand, and try to apply it because you're just going to be left with a glob of oil. A few drops go a long way.

Great quality oil at affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 28, 2011

It comes sealed for freshness with a expiration date. I use castor oil in all my own cosmetics I make, from my cold process soap to my own lip balm for my entire family. I have used castor oil from different suppliers, but this one is the best on the market so far. If you have frizzy hair, this is also a wonderful oil to increase managibility and flexibility of your hair. Quite often bad castor oil causes some to become allergic to the oil, but this is fresh and great quality. I highly recommend and will repeat!

Pure Huile de ricin

Posted by 5657015734190814112 on Dec 02, 2012

Moi qui est l'habitude d'utiliser de l'huile de ricin, celle ci est naturelle comme indiquée, elle est même plus naturel que d'autres marques utilisés jusqu'ici ! Ce produit est un basique pour les cheveux : ça renforce les cheveux de façon impressionnante! je l'utilise aussi sur ma peau mélangée avec d'autres huiles (olive,amande,jojoba,avocat), moi qui est une peau atopique(très sèche)et qui est subit des réactions sévères en temps de froids, je n'ai rien eu pour l'instant et je pense que cette huile y est pour beaucoup car elle hydrate super bien!

good for cyst

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on May 02, 2011

dissolves them!

the goods

Posted by Reviewer1092870 on Jan 25, 2012

I use this stuff for the oil cleansing method that i do twice a week(usually monday and friday). Castor oil is the main ingredient and the price is awesome for how much your given. my friend swallows a teaspoon of this when shes backed up she said its great laxative. i wouldnt know but as you can see you can get many uses out of it.

castor oil

Posted by Reviewer1204814 on Oct 06, 2011

I love it works great - I mix it with my shampoo and makes my hair soft - I use it along with my coconut soap on a puff - lather it up and drizzel a little on the puff - and I'm cleaned and moisturized!

awesome healer

Posted by Reviewer2454362 on May 07, 2009

Castor oil is awesome for sucking out infection up to 4 inches deep. I used this on my dog's paw after an unjury and it worked great. Just soak and wrap with cotton and guaze, all better. Great stuff!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Sep 28, 2011

Nice texture. Heavy but Not as sticky as another castor oil I used b4 buying this One. Very moisturizing. I am pregnant and use this to prevent stretch marks Every evening along with another anti-stretch marks product that I apply morning. So far so good! No stretch mark at all at the end of my 5th month!! Hope it keeps on working!!!!