Works for my purpose

Posted by underfundig on Sep 09, 2013

I use castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes every night to stimulate hair growth and it really works! The bottle is big and the price is nice, so it's a great value. The bottle is on the large side for my usages though, so I should probably have bought a smaller bottle. This will keep me for a looong time! Unfortunately it tends to make me break out ...

NOW FOODS CASTOR OIL

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Jul 19, 2014

This oil is really thick. While other users have problems washing it off, I found Tsubaki Extra Cleansing Shampoo (gold bottle) works well in removing the oil. However, it caused breakouts when I used it on my eyebrows and skin. I am using on my stretch marks and hope that it works on that.

Purgative

Posted by Reviewer1523817 on Feb 07, 2012

I had never tried castor oil before, but it works like I was expecting. I don't have much use for it though, other than as a laxative.

Now Castor oil

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Aug 04, 2011

works great on sore muscles

unhappy

Posted by Reviewer2995328 on Jun 30, 2011

My order came today, I was unhappy time I opened it. Main reason I purchased 'now' brand was because it was pictured in a dark purple bottle...not a clear bottle. I tend to have oil for months and I know the darker the bottle, the longer the shelf life. I am very disappointed with this clear bottle, not what i ordered!!!

love it!!

Posted by chichidOll143 on Jan 01, 2012

works great for a hair moisturizer for natural hair :)

Now Foods, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by krystalho on May 18, 2008

Appears to be thicker than I have expected. Not so easy to spread over my skin.

From Spain

Posted by Reviewer2523329 on Jun 28, 2011

i dont like the texture!!!

¿Crecimiento de cejas y pestañas?

Posted by 5716650596988325856 on Mar 03, 2015

Compré este aceite porque lo recomendaban para fortalecer y facilitar el crecimiento de cejas y pestañas, pero aún llevo poco tiempo usándolo, por lo que no puedo emitir aún un veredicto claro. Por ahora no he notado resultados.

Im not entirely a fan & WARNING!

Posted by 5536993027054511252 on May 10, 2015

WARNING- This oil is very difficult to wash out of your hair! i tried to do a hot oil treatment with this oil and it took about 3 washes ( with multiple rinses) for it to come out completely,This is a very thick and sticky oil. Im not really sure how to use this. I have straight dry hair hair and when i put even the smallest amount of this in my hair, it gets very sticky, limp, shiny( in a greasy way). I regret getting the 16 oz bottle because now im stuck trying to make this product work for me because i got so much of it. I have tried mixing it with other oils like coconut and jojoba and it still didn't work for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »