NOW FOODS CASTOR OIL

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Jul 19, 2014

This oil is really thick. While other users have problems washing it off, I found Tsubaki Extra Cleansing Shampoo (gold bottle) works well in removing the oil. However, it caused breakouts when I used it on my eyebrows and skin. I am using on my stretch marks and hope that it works on that.

Works for my purpose

Posted by underfundig on Sep 09, 2013

I use castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes every night to stimulate hair growth and it really works! The bottle is big and the price is nice, so it's a great value. The bottle is on the large side for my usages though, so I should probably have bought a smaller bottle. This will keep me for a looong time! Unfortunately it tends to make me break out ...

OCM

Posted by Reviewer1998842 on Sep 14, 2016

This is what I use for my ocm. It is thick but not very greasy. It has a bit of a smell to it, not unpleasant just not odorless. The one thing that I dislike is the cap on the bottle, I wish it a pump of some sort.

Purgative

Posted by Reviewer1523817 on Feb 07, 2012

I had never tried castor oil before, but it works like I was expecting. I don't have much use for it though, other than as a laxative.

Now Castor oil

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Aug 04, 2011

works great on sore muscles

unhappy

Posted by Reviewer2995328 on Jun 30, 2011

My order came today, I was unhappy time I opened it. Main reason I purchased 'now' brand was because it was pictured in a dark purple bottle...not a clear bottle. I tend to have oil for months and I know the darker the bottle, the longer the shelf life. I am very disappointed with this clear bottle, not what i ordered!!!

love it!!

Posted by chichidOll143 on Jan 01, 2012

works great for a hair moisturizer for natural hair :)

Now Foods, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by krystalho on May 18, 2008

Appears to be thicker than I have expected. Not so easy to spread over my skin.

From Spain

Posted by Reviewer2523329 on Jun 28, 2011

i dont like the texture!!!

buen producto

Posted by Reviewer1801972 on Nov 13, 2013

como inconveniente, el bote es transparente, con lo que el aceite no queda preservado de la luz..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »