| English
| USD ($)

Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 07, 2012

I use this for OCM, on my eyebrows, lashes and in my hair as a growth enhancer. If it hasn't contributed to hair growth (which I am quite sure it has, only I have no before and after pictures to compare), it has certainly made my hair, brows and lashes much stronger! And it's great for drawing puss and bacteria out of skin infections. Update: This really HAS made my eyelashes significantly longer, stronger and darker and works great for my eyebrows too.

Great product

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Finishing my first bottle. I bought it for several needs, have been applying to my eye lashes and have seen some lengthening effect though I wasn't very diligent. I used it in oil cleansing method too but didn't manage to get the right proportion to suit my need so stop doing that.

Great for chemically relaxed hair!

Posted by Reviewer2721933 on Oct 07, 2011

This was my first time ever buying castor oil and I am really satisfied with my purchase. I use it to moisturise my scalp and to seal the ends of my chemically relaxed hair. It's a bit thick so a teenie tiny bit goes a long way for me. The smell is a bit gross but I know it could be worse so I'm not too bothered. I just mixed a bunch of rosemary, tea tree and lavender essential oils into it to help with the smell. Works great!! I gave it a four instead of a five only because it's possible to get the same 16 fl oz for less from soap/ candle supply stores.

Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1893788 on Jan 20, 2011

This castor oil is fantastic. It comes in a really large bottle, (larger than i expected). I apply it on my scar, and surprisingly... my scar starts turning back to my skin color in just a few days,

Castor quality

Posted by Reviewer1235194 on Dec 07, 2009

This castor oil is much purer and thicker than the norm at Walgreen's or the supermarket. And a lot cheaper. I use it for shaving; it sticks around all day with a pleasantly moist feeling that isn't greasy.