10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 07, 2012

I use this for OCM, on my eyebrows, lashes and in my hair as a growth enhancer. If it hasn't contributed to hair growth (which I am quite sure it has, only I have no before and after pictures to compare), it has certainly made my hair, brows and lashes much stronger! And it's great for drawing puss and bacteria out of skin infections. Update: This really HAS made my eyelashes significantly longer, stronger and darker and works great for my eyebrows too.

Great product

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Finishing my first bottle. I bought it for several needs, have been applying to my eye lashes and have seen some lengthening effect though I wasn't very diligent. I used it in oil cleansing method too but didn't manage to get the right proportion to suit my need so stop doing that.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2904849 on Dec 20, 2011

Heard so many great things about this. Great for hair, helps grow eyelashes and eyebrows. I've been using on my eyebrows and have seen results. Don't love the smell, but still very good.

Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1893788 on Jan 20, 2011

This castor oil is fantastic. It comes in a really large bottle, (larger than i expected). I apply it on my scar, and surprisingly... my scar starts turning back to my skin color in just a few days,

Castor quality

Posted by Reviewer1235194 on Dec 07, 2009

This castor oil is much purer and thicker than the norm at Walgreen's or the supermarket. And a lot cheaper. I use it for shaving; it sticks around all day with a pleasantly moist feeling that isn't greasy.