Good

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 07, 2012

I use this for OCM, on my eyebrows, lashes and in my hair as a growth enhancer. If it hasn't contributed to hair growth (which I am quite sure it has, only I have no before and after pictures to compare), it has certainly made my hair, brows and lashes much stronger! And it's great for drawing puss and bacteria out of skin infections. Update: This really HAS made my eyelashes significantly longer, stronger and darker and works great for my eyebrows too.

Great product

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Finishing my first bottle. I bought it for several needs, have been applying to my eye lashes and have seen some lengthening effect though I wasn't very diligent. I used it in oil cleansing method too but didn't manage to get the right proportion to suit my need so stop doing that.

Great for chemically relaxed hair!

Posted by Reviewer2721933 on Oct 07, 2011

This was my first time ever buying castor oil and I am really satisfied with my purchase. I use it to moisturise my scalp and to seal the ends of my chemically relaxed hair. It's a bit thick so a teenie tiny bit goes a long way for me. The smell is a bit gross but I know it could be worse so I'm not too bothered. I just mixed a bunch of rosemary, tea tree and lavender essential oils into it to help with the smell. Works great!! I gave it a four instead of a five only because it's possible to get the same 16 fl oz for less from soap/ candle supply stores.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2904849 on Dec 20, 2011

Heard so many great things about this. Great for hair, helps grow eyelashes and eyebrows. I've been using on my eyebrows and have seen results. Don't love the smell, but still very good.

HolyGrail for Hair and Eyebrow

Posted by THIEN-THIEN on Jun 27, 2016

HAIR: I did as instructed by the label: a few drops of castor oil mixing with shampoo and left it on my hair for 5 mins. The outcome: my hair is amazingly soft, not dry, and not frizzy for 2 days without re-wash it. My hair is also seemingly less shredded, possibly because as it gets softer, I comb my hair more easily. EYEBROW: I applied some castor oil before sleep every night. It does seem to grow a bit faster than usual. (Yayyy) EYELASH: Doesnt really work in my case unfortunately. I think the oil is too heavy so some of my eyelashes fell out. *** both I and my friends have the same review about hair and eyebrow for castor oil ***

Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1893788 on Jan 20, 2011

This castor oil is fantastic. It comes in a really large bottle, (larger than i expected). I apply it on my scar, and surprisingly... my scar starts turning back to my skin color in just a few days,

Castor quality

Posted by Reviewer1235194 on Dec 07, 2009

This castor oil is much purer and thicker than the norm at Walgreen's or the supermarket. And a lot cheaper. I use it for shaving; it sticks around all day with a pleasantly moist feeling that isn't greasy.

Now Foods, Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1826183 on Mar 22, 2012

Use this for Oil Cleansing Massage,mixed it with jojobo oil. Although it caused breakout on my face but my face felt super soft after the OCM. So i plan not to use it too often, previously i used it every night. Use it on my hair too... mixed it with my shampoo so far so good other then a bit oily as i has oily scalp (i want it for hair growth).

Good oil but has to be mixed

Posted by PeaceAndHappiness on Dec 07, 2014

Castor oil is a thick oil and has to be mixed with other oils, if applying to hair. if you find you break out with castor oil, add more of an oil such as coconut or olive oil and jus a little bit of castor oil. great value good amount...

good value

Posted by 5404594578844202641 on Jan 04, 2015

Texture looks right - good viscosity. Used it for a healing balm. Easy to use.