July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

England-Uk; Now Castor Oil, good skin and hair moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1468670 on Mar 14, 2012

This oil grew my hair long andkept my skin moisturised and warm during the winter. I also use it to grow my eyelashes long and they were very thick, shiny and spiky as if I stretched and elongated them.10 Stars!!!

Thick Oil, but Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2597433 on Nov 27, 2012

This is a thick oil, so about one or two drops is enough. I use this to seal in moisture for my natural hair. Don't do what I did, and squirt about about a tsp in your hand, and try to apply it because you're just going to be left with a glob of oil. A few drops go a long way.

Pure Huile de ricin

Posted by 5657015734190814112 on Dec 02, 2012

Moi qui est l'habitude d'utiliser de l'huile de ricin, celle ci est naturelle comme indiquée, elle est même plus naturel que d'autres marques utilisés jusqu'ici ! Ce produit est un basique pour les cheveux : ça renforce les cheveux de façon impressionnante! je l'utilise aussi sur ma peau mélangée avec d'autres huiles (olive,amande,jojoba,avocat), moi qui est une peau atopique(très sèche)et qui est subit des réactions sévères en temps de froids, je n'ai rien eu pour l'instant et je pense que cette huile y est pour beaucoup car elle hydrate super bien!

Great quality oil at affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 28, 2011

It comes sealed for freshness with a expiration date. I use castor oil in all my own cosmetics I make, from my cold process soap to my own lip balm for my entire family. I have used castor oil from different suppliers, but this one is the best on the market so far. If you have frizzy hair, this is also a wonderful oil to increase managibility and flexibility of your hair. Quite often bad castor oil causes some to become allergic to the oil, but this is fresh and great quality. I highly recommend and will repeat!

awesome healer

Posted by Reviewer2454362 on May 07, 2009

Castor oil is awesome for sucking out infection up to 4 inches deep. I used this on my dog's paw after an unjury and it worked great. Just soak and wrap with cotton and guaze, all better. Great stuff!