Decent

Posted by 4749077762751133106 on Jul 07, 2014

I got this for a couple reasons: 1. OCM (i have acne) 2. Eyelash growth? 3. Hair treatment/growth 1.for OCM, i mix it a little bit of this with jojoba oil and its decent. It doesnt cure your acne or anything, at least not mine cause i have chronic acne, meaning the root cause lies with my insides. So if you have chronic acne, i dont think you should expect this to cure it sadly:( it does help with cleaning up the surface acne/clogged pores though and you know what, a little improvement is better than none. 2. I read so many reviews about castor oil for eyelash growth and ive been applying it on my lashes for the past few weeks but to be honest, it hasnt made that big of a difference.. Unlucky i guess.. 3. I recently had a bad haircut so ive been looking for ways to speed up my hair growth and to really just give it some love. I mix castor, avocado, and olive oil together and heat it up just a bit and give myself a hair oil treatment about three times a week. Of course, its too soon to talk about growth but its definitely made my hair softer. So, cant complain!

to help me while I play too much the guitar

Posted by 5584740402143519685 on Apr 02, 2014

Bought it for helping my nails to not becoming "bad" while I play the guitar 3 hours a day. It works.

Good stuff

Posted by 4737876438733580770 on Mar 19, 2014

Nice and thick oil. I use it on my eye lashes and as a hair moisturising mask together with olive oil. Great quality!

good value

Posted by 5404594578844202641 on Jan 04, 2015

Texture looks right - good viscosity. Used it for a healing balm. Easy to use.

very good

Posted by 4723258138794936494 on Nov 17, 2014

from the first use, you can tel the difference of the quality that this product has, it smells very good, its thick and it has grate results

Great

Posted by Reviewer2022131 on Jun 10, 2011

Too early to tell results but it does stop my son's dry skin from itching, I also mix it with other essential oils. If I see hair growth results I will surely come back and repost a review.

GREAT OIL FOR HAIR

Posted by Reviewer1009960 on Aug 05, 2011

I use this to oil my scalp and it really helps with keeping my hair from drying out. It's best to use this along with a hair lotion because the oil itself can leave your hair feeling a little sticky.

Effective brand to use for castor oil packs

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on Jun 04, 2008

I started doing castor oil packs six months ago and I use this product. I am really noticing a huge improvement in my health and clearly, the Now Foods product is a good one for doing the castor oil packs. It works!

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2031985 on Jan 05, 2008

USED AS A CARRIER FOR OTHER FRAGRANCES WORKED FINE AND DOES NOT INTERFEAR WITH THE MAIN FRAGRANCE

This oil is very thick

Posted by Reviewer2307900 on Aug 16, 2010

Only used it once for a hot oil treatment. Oil is very thick and not good managable. But besides that, very good results. My hair is very soft