Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

good oil for skin

Posted by Reviewer2042570 on Feb 09, 2012

This may sound crazy, but after twice daily rubbing a drop of this oil onto a sunspot that has been on my face for 10 yrs, the spot is almost invisible and the rough skin in that area is smooth now. I use this oil as a face and boody wash, mixed with equal parts coconut oil (Nutiva brand, also purchased from iHerb). I love the way my skin feels.

A Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Nov 23, 2011

Making my own cosmetics, I've tried them all, various butters, oils, etc. but I always keep coming back to two things: pure cocoa Butter and castor oil for my bases. This brand I especially like, great used neat (or with a few drops of argan or camellia oil or kokum butter) for facial tightening and smoothing. Rub it into the scalp overnight for thinning hair. Keep it close.

Excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer1818949 on Apr 26, 2011

Use it on top of facial cream at night and it leaves skin extra radiant. No more expensive night creams. Also using it for castor oil packs on abdomen area and to revive colored damaged hair...so many uses for it. Not sticky, not smelly and beautifully packaged.

Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer3278041 on Mar 28, 2011

This was the first time I bought a product from iHerb. I already have recommeneded this company! Item was shipped fast! It was packaged nice and came with 2 free samples of jam and a drink powder. I bought the castor oil to use on my hair. I have been using it for 3 weeks so far. It is thick and has a certain smell. I have seen my hair grow already!

Very Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jan 17, 2008

I bought this product to use in 'face oiling'(with a 3 to 1 mixture of castor oil and mild carrier oil) and have found it to be very effective for that purpose.