Υπέροχο προϊόν

Posted by 4655469157437049171 on Jun 09, 2015

το χρησιμοποιώ σε μάσκες μαλλιών αλλά και στα φρύδια και βοηθάει πολύ στο να δυναμώσουν τόσο τα μαλλιά όσο και τα φρύδια. Σε συνδιασμό με ένα λάδι καρύδας που χρησιμοποιώ, με βοήθησε πολύ στο να μακρύνουν τα μαλλιά μου.

love it

Posted by 5033559754038512705 on Jun 13, 2016

an amazing oil , great for the hair , it is amazing , it make my hair looks good , i like it so much .. for me it is one of the best oil ever , and i love now's products so great ..

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Dec 13, 2011

I bought this product to help my son get relieve from occassional constipation. I also mix castor oil to my body lotion, the result is satisfying. Not recommended to use in acne-prone skin because I've got a break-out after I used it.

Skin

Posted by Vizion on Jun 29, 2016

If you put it on your face you will look a little bit more hydrated and shinier.

Great quality!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

Castor oil is awesome for so many things! If you like natural skin care, this is something you must add to your regimen! Castor oil is great for growing hair, nails, brows and even lashes!! The oil is very thick, so you don't need to use too much of it, I like to mix it with other oils so it would be easier to use :) NOW Foods always have the best deal and quality in the market.

Best stuff ever

Posted by 5426603996515031139 on Oct 12, 2014

This is the best! Its oil, but it absorbs really fast and does not leave a sticky or oily residue, like magic! I use it on my keloid scars, might take years before it actually shrinks but it's more softer now, and doesnt itch or hurt anymore. I also use it on the tips of my hair, and my nails/cuticles as well as anywhere with dry skin. This is god-sent, and one bottle can last you a loooong time and it's really cheap. Worth the buy!

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3029515 on May 23, 2013

I use this oil for my hair. My hair has stopped being dry and stopped falling out significantly. The oil is of very good quality.

thick and rich

Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Sep 05, 2016

For a thick, rich, moisturizing oil, that you can also use internally, you cannot go wrong with this castor oil. Smelled fresh when first purchased and lasted a long time in the refrigerator. All good.

Kastorovoe maslo

Posted by 4983557813435203108 on Nov 03, 2013

po zapahu horosh, konsistencija plotnaja, ispolzovaju kak masku dlja rosta volos i dlja resnic. poljzujus toljko mesjac, no na resnicah uze custvuetsa effekt. boljshoj objom, ekonomicen.

Castor oil

Posted by 5299889363923818855 on Jun 13, 2016

I use in the products that I make