love it

Posted by 5033559754038512705 on Jun 13, 2016

an amazing oil , great for the hair , it is amazing , it make my hair looks good , i like it so much .. for me it is one of the best oil ever , and i love now's products so great ..

Healed my son's severe eczema completely!

Posted by sherilyn on Apr 23, 2016

My son had severe eczema in the crook of his arm near his elbow, near his armpits, behind his knees and all over his back. We took him to the dermatologist many times and he was prescribed steroids. The steroids did nothing for his eczema. They got a little better but the eczema kept recurring with a vengeance and the steroids became less effective over time. We were getting increasingly worried. He's 2 years old and cannot help but scratch himself. He would wake up at night crying from the itch. I am so grateful to my neighbor who recommended castor oil. We applied it at night before sleeping. It soothed the itch. Slowly but surely, the castor oil healed his skin and now his skin looks as smooth as a toddler's should be. We didn't even have to finish this bottle of castor oil before his skin healed completely. We are never going to use steroids again.

Awesome almost a miracle product. Many beneficial properties.

Posted by 5507252438695926971 on May 18, 2016

Been using this brand and product for two years. Was recommended to my friend that is a cancer patient by her naturopath as her thyroid was swollen and was anticipating surgery. After rubbing with two months tumors begin to shrink. After several months her cancer doctor confirm scans showed tumors had shrunk. She is patient at Cancer Treatment Center of America. I am thrilled to say that in April 2016 tumors are completely gone. Castor oil is good for cramps and sore muscles. Arthritis pain and inflammation. I use this product faithfully. Please keep selling.

I love it

Posted by 5023774321783713610 on Aug 18, 2016

Hair n skin...I love it

Perfect size

Posted by 5215063122439500816 on Aug 19, 2016

Perfect size because I make lots of hair body and Shea creams

thick and rich

Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Sep 05, 2016

For a thick, rich, moisturizing oil, that you can also use internally, you cannot go wrong with this castor oil. Smelled fresh when first purchased and lasted a long time in the refrigerator. All good.

Great product

Posted by 5008637770734485116 on Sep 06, 2016

Perfect consistency, not too think

Nice product

Posted by 5508107589345238573 on Aug 01, 2016

perfect for my skin and my body

a thick oil

Posted by 4628141041712271055 on Aug 16, 2016

it's quite a thick oil, not as thick as other castor oil brands, use it mainly on brows and lashes, quite significant result on the eyebrows and takes longer to see the results on the lashes. As it's quite a thick oil, if you want to apply on body or hands, you may rub in with Vitamin E oil together. And this bottle will last you a very very long time! It could be applied as hair mask for thicker and healthier hair!

Excellent Conditioner for Hair

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Oct 30, 2015

Forget commercial hair conditioners whether they come in shampoo form or as hair cream. Castor oil will soften the hair in an amazing way without all the chemicals. Only 1 to 2 drops will suffice. Apply on the hair and not on the scalp if manageability of hair is what you are looking for. So far this is the only proven use of castor oil. There are users' reports of it lightening skin blemishes but after trying for some time I did not experience the said result.