Great quality!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

Castor oil is awesome for so many things! If you like natural skin care, this is something you must add to your regimen! Castor oil is great for growing hair, nails, brows and even lashes!! The oil is very thick, so you don't need to use too much of it, I like to mix it with other oils so it would be easier to use :) NOW Foods always have the best deal and quality in the market.

Best stuff ever

Posted by 5426603996515031139 on Oct 12, 2014

This is the best! Its oil, but it absorbs really fast and does not leave a sticky or oily residue, like magic! I use it on my keloid scars, might take years before it actually shrinks but it's more softer now, and doesnt itch or hurt anymore. I also use it on the tips of my hair, and my nails/cuticles as well as anywhere with dry skin. This is god-sent, and one bottle can last you a loooong time and it's really cheap. Worth the buy!

I love it

Posted by 5023774321783713610 on Aug 18, 2016

Hair n skin...I love it

Perfect size

Posted by 5215063122439500816 on Aug 19, 2016

Perfect size because I make lots of hair body and Shea creams

thick and rich

Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Sep 05, 2016

For a thick, rich, moisturizing oil, that you can also use internally, you cannot go wrong with this castor oil. Smelled fresh when first purchased and lasted a long time in the refrigerator. All good.

Great product

Posted by 5008637770734485116 on Sep 06, 2016

Perfect consistency, not too think

Excellent moisturizer

Posted by 5232383796208929696 on Dec 05, 2016

I bought this castor oil for my alopecia on my right eyebrow and it feels fuzzy, indicating a possible regrowth. I'll keep on using it regardless. At the same time, as a moisturizer, it's brilliant. I used it on my elbows, feet, cuticles and anywhere I feel it's dry overnight and come morning, it's all soft! It's a huge bottle so I see this replacing a lot of my OTC products very soon!

Best discovery for skin health

Posted by 5038149254601307154 on Jan 03, 2017

I found this oil helpful for all issues related to skin. Dryness, spots on the face, dry lips, hair. I got to the point that at night all I put on my face is few drops of this oil and next day my skin is glowing and looks healthier. If you want to get rid of drk circles under the eyes, put some drops in that area and leave it overnight. It is the MAGIC oil. I don't see myself without it anymore.

Υπέροχο προϊόν

Posted by 4655469157437049171 on Jun 09, 2015

το χρησιμοποιώ σε μάσκες μαλλιών αλλά και στα φρύδια και βοηθάει πολύ στο να δυναμώσουν τόσο τα μαλλιά όσο και τα φρύδια. Σε συνδιασμό με ένα λάδι καρύδας που χρησιμοποιώ, με βοήθησε πολύ στο να μακρύνουν τα μαλλιά μου.

csatoral oil

Posted by 5005050939012584796 on Nov 20, 2015

love this product, I had radation treatment and this was my go to product to help my skin heal, I also add to my shampoo for softer hair