Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Jul 04, 2012

It's very effective for internal and external uses. I take 1 teaspoon 1-3 times/day.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Sep 28, 2011

Nice texture. Heavy but Not as sticky as another castor oil I used b4 buying this One. Very moisturizing. I am pregnant and use this to prevent stretch marks Every evening along with another anti-stretch marks product that I apply morning. So far so good! No stretch mark at all at the end of my 5th month!! Hope it keeps on working!!!!

castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Dec 21, 2011

I have been using castor oil for years on my skin and castor oil packs for healing. What a simple thing to do a fantastic job. Love this brand-first time I used this one, smooth to the touch. Will order this one again. Ohio

Great product

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Finishing my first bottle. I bought it for several needs, have been applying to my eye lashes and have seen some lengthening effect though I wasn't very diligent. I used it in oil cleansing method too but didn't manage to get the right proportion to suit my need so stop doing that.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5087939715169136804 on Sep 05, 2012

I love castor oil! This one doesn't have a strong odor and absorbs quickly. I use it for scrapes, bug bites, dry hands and lips and on the soles of my feet when I am tired. I recently applied it to my daughters soles at the first sign of a cold, it helped speed it up so she only experienced a mild runny nose for two days. I have not applied it to my hair, it seems too thick for that but I use it all over my body. Its my go to for first aid and speeding up healing time for colds and bruises. I have not ingested it so I cant comment on that but overall I would purchase this product again!