10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Dec 21, 2011

I have been using castor oil for years on my skin and castor oil packs for healing. What a simple thing to do a fantastic job. Love this brand-first time I used this one, smooth to the touch. Will order this one again. Ohio

the goods

Posted by Reviewer1092870 on Jan 25, 2012

I use this stuff for the oil cleansing method that i do twice a week(usually monday and friday). Castor oil is the main ingredient and the price is awesome for how much your given. my friend swallows a teaspoon of this when shes backed up she said its great laxative. i wouldnt know but as you can see you can get many uses out of it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Sep 28, 2011

Nice texture. Heavy but Not as sticky as another castor oil I used b4 buying this One. Very moisturizing. I am pregnant and use this to prevent stretch marks Every evening along with another anti-stretch marks product that I apply morning. So far so good! No stretch mark at all at the end of my 5th month!! Hope it keeps on working!!!!

castor oil

Posted by Reviewer1204814 on Oct 06, 2011

I love it works great - I mix it with my shampoo and makes my hair soft - I use it along with my coconut soap on a puff - lather it up and drizzel a little on the puff - and I'm cleaned and moisturized!

good for cyst