Great castor oil!

Posted by Reviewer1759247 on Oct 19, 2010

I use this to heal my skin when I get cystic acne breakouts. It's amazing.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2326602 on Jan 14, 2012

I adore this product! It is so wonderful and smooth to put in my hair. It helps me feel luxurious and gives my hair a lovely sheen when its dry. It works perfectly in the winter time. I highly recommend this purchase.

Posted by Reviewer2296069 on Jan 24, 2012

A great product! I feel my skin so soft and confortable! There's no fragrance, and I think this is great!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3228269 on Jan 28, 2012

I really love it - it looks very quality product, what was a good surprise - that it`s not difficult to wash it away - it bubbles a lot and i use almost the same quantity of a shampoo that i usually use for my daily head washing.

Very good price and product

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Jul 02, 2011

This is a very good oil. Useful for a lot of things. I use it in my homemade cosmetics. Will buy again. Thank U iherb!

Meow!

Posted by 4636536275631085319 on Jan 10, 2013

HUGE bottle for super cheap! It works the same as the JBCO...this is just cheaper. My edges are growing back and the rest of my hair is thick and luscious :)

Great for chemically relaxed hair!

Posted by Reviewer2721933 on Oct 07, 2011

This was my first time ever buying castor oil and I am really satisfied with my purchase. I use it to moisturise my scalp and to seal the ends of my chemically relaxed hair. It's a bit thick so a teenie tiny bit goes a long way for me. The smell is a bit gross but I know it could be worse so I'm not too bothered. I just mixed a bunch of rosemary, tea tree and lavender essential oils into it to help with the smell. Works great!! I gave it a four instead of a five only because it's possible to get the same 16 fl oz for less from soap/ candle supply stores.

There is a defect in the canister

Posted by 5656223584930786087 on Jan 10, 2013

There is a defect in the canister

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 06, 2011

I use this and mix it with aloe vera gel and water to make a great hair product for my toddler. She has kinky kurly hair and this smooths down her edges all day long very nicely and makes her hair stay shiny and well tamed. I use it to grow my hair edges long and thick. I also use it at night to condition and grow longer,thicker eyelashes and as an eye cream. Then my husband uses it for his thinning hair. This bottle lasts a good while for all of us.

Castorsize with this product!

Posted by Reviewer2071812 on Sep 18, 2008

Great product. I use it every day to moisturize my skin. Gentle and natural. Check out Dr. Majid Ali for his "castorsize" program. Better then putting all those chemicals on your skin.