July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Very good price and product

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Jul 02, 2011

This is a very good oil. Useful for a lot of things. I use it in my homemade cosmetics. Will buy again. Thank U iherb!

castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Dec 21, 2011

I have been using castor oil for years on my skin and castor oil packs for healing. What a simple thing to do a fantastic job. Love this brand-first time I used this one, smooth to the touch. Will order this one again. Ohio

Castor oil

Posted by HeidiT on Dec 06, 2012

I use this for the oil cleansing method together with apricot oil and I think it works well - much better than just the apricot oil alone. I don't get plugs coming out of my pores during the massage like some of the other reviewers, but lots of icky stuff comes out if I gently wiggle and push my skin after washing off the oil.

Awesome

Posted by 5507499194404527986 on Oct 13, 2012

This is an amazing product, I use it on my scalp as growth aide and for hot oil treatment. It itches a little but goes away when diluted with another oil.

Great product

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Finishing my first bottle. I bought it for several needs, have been applying to my eye lashes and have seen some lengthening effect though I wasn't very diligent. I used it in oil cleansing method too but didn't manage to get the right proportion to suit my need so stop doing that.