Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Excellent

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Jul 04, 2012

It's very effective for internal and external uses. I take 1 teaspoon 1-3 times/day.

Great product

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Finishing my first bottle. I bought it for several needs, have been applying to my eye lashes and have seen some lengthening effect though I wasn't very diligent. I used it in oil cleansing method too but didn't manage to get the right proportion to suit my need so stop doing that.

Great castor oil!

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1759247 on Oct 19, 2010

I use this to heal my skin when I get cystic acne breakouts. It's amazing.

Love this stuff!

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5087939715169136804 on Sep 05, 2012

I love castor oil! This one doesn't have a strong odor and absorbs quickly. I use it for scrapes, bug bites, dry hands and lips and on the soles of my feet when I am tired. I recently applied it to my daughters soles at the first sign of a cold, it helped speed it up so she only experienced a mild runny nose for two days. I have not applied it to my hair, it seems too thick for that but I use it all over my body. Its my go to for first aid and speeding up healing time for colds and bruises. I have not ingested it so I cant comment on that but overall I would purchase this product again!

Pleased with iHerb!

14 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2067760 on Jun 10, 2010

Believe it or not, I ordered Castor Oil for a plant which is more than 70 years old. I have an angelhair fern which has been handed down from my great grandmother and I am 64. One of my aunts has part of this plant and told me that a good food for it was pure castor oil. Truthfully, I could not believe even a plant could tolerate castor oil, but since dosing my fern with it, it has turned greener and has added inches to the growth. I am very pleased with iHerb and will certainly order again. Thanks Freda