Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 07, 2012

I use this for OCM, on my eyebrows, lashes and in my hair as a growth enhancer. If it hasn't contributed to hair growth (which I am quite sure it has, only I have no before and after pictures to compare), it has certainly made my hair, brows and lashes much stronger! And it's great for drawing puss and bacteria out of skin infections. Update: This really HAS made my eyelashes significantly longer, stronger and darker and works great for my eyebrows too.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 06, 2011

I use this and mix it with aloe vera gel and water to make a great hair product for my toddler. She has kinky kurly hair and this smooths down her edges all day long very nicely and makes her hair stay shiny and well tamed. I use it to grow my hair edges long and thick. I also use it at night to condition and grow longer,thicker eyelashes and as an eye cream. Then my husband uses it for his thinning hair. This bottle lasts a good while for all of us.

Pleased with iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer2067760 on Jun 10, 2010

Believe it or not, I ordered Castor Oil for a plant which is more than 70 years old. I have an angelhair fern which has been handed down from my great grandmother and I am 64. One of my aunts has part of this plant and told me that a good food for it was pure castor oil. Truthfully, I could not believe even a plant could tolerate castor oil, but since dosing my fern with it, it has turned greener and has added inches to the growth. I am very pleased with iHerb and will certainly order again. Thanks Freda

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5087939715169136804 on Sep 05, 2012

I love castor oil! This one doesn't have a strong odor and absorbs quickly. I use it for scrapes, bug bites, dry hands and lips and on the soles of my feet when I am tired. I recently applied it to my daughters soles at the first sign of a cold, it helped speed it up so she only experienced a mild runny nose for two days. I have not applied it to my hair, it seems too thick for that but I use it all over my body. Its my go to for first aid and speeding up healing time for colds and bruises. I have not ingested it so I cant comment on that but overall I would purchase this product again!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1801918 on Jun 07, 2009

I started using castor oil for a daily facial oil massage. I blend ii with grape seed oil and jojoba oil 1:3:1, massage my face few minutes and then wash off with wash cloths soaked in hot water few times. My skin loves it and looks plump and soft.