Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Very good price and product

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Jul 02, 2011

This is a very good oil. Useful for a lot of things. I use it in my homemade cosmetics. Will buy again. Thank U iherb!

Awesome

Posted by 5507499194404527986 on Oct 13, 2012

This is an amazing product, I use it on my scalp as growth aide and for hot oil treatment. It itches a little but goes away when diluted with another oil.

Castor oil

Posted by HeidiT on Dec 06, 2012

I use this for the oil cleansing method together with apricot oil and I think it works well - much better than just the apricot oil alone. I don't get plugs coming out of my pores during the massage like some of the other reviewers, but lots of icky stuff comes out if I gently wiggle and push my skin after washing off the oil.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 06, 2011

I use this and mix it with aloe vera gel and water to make a great hair product for my toddler. She has kinky kurly hair and this smooths down her edges all day long very nicely and makes her hair stay shiny and well tamed. I use it to grow my hair edges long and thick. I also use it at night to condition and grow longer,thicker eyelashes and as an eye cream. Then my husband uses it for his thinning hair. This bottle lasts a good while for all of us.

Castorsize with this product!

Posted by Reviewer2071812 on Sep 18, 2008

Great product. I use it every day to moisturize my skin. Gentle and natural. Check out Dr. Majid Ali for his "castorsize" program. Better then putting all those chemicals on your skin.