Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

castor oil

Posted by Reviewer1204814 on Oct 06, 2011

I love it works great - I mix it with my shampoo and makes my hair soft - I use it along with my coconut soap on a puff - lather it up and drizzel a little on the puff - and I'm cleaned and moisturized!

Very good price and product

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Jul 02, 2011

This is a very good oil. Useful for a lot of things. I use it in my homemade cosmetics. Will buy again. Thank U iherb!

castor oil

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Dec 21, 2011

I have been using castor oil for years on my skin and castor oil packs for healing. What a simple thing to do a fantastic job. Love this brand-first time I used this one, smooth to the touch. Will order this one again. Ohio

the goods

Posted by Reviewer1092870 on Jan 25, 2012

I use this stuff for the oil cleansing method that i do twice a week(usually monday and friday). Castor oil is the main ingredient and the price is awesome for how much your given. my friend swallows a teaspoon of this when shes backed up she said its great laxative. i wouldnt know but as you can see you can get many uses out of it.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5087939715169136804 on Sep 05, 2012

I love castor oil! This one doesn't have a strong odor and absorbs quickly. I use it for scrapes, bug bites, dry hands and lips and on the soles of my feet when I am tired. I recently applied it to my daughters soles at the first sign of a cold, it helped speed it up so she only experienced a mild runny nose for two days. I have not applied it to my hair, it seems too thick for that but I use it all over my body. Its my go to for first aid and speeding up healing time for colds and bruises. I have not ingested it so I cant comment on that but overall I would purchase this product again!