Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5087939715169136804 on Sep 05, 2012

I love castor oil! This one doesn't have a strong odor and absorbs quickly. I use it for scrapes, bug bites, dry hands and lips and on the soles of my feet when I am tired. I recently applied it to my daughters soles at the first sign of a cold, it helped speed it up so she only experienced a mild runny nose for two days. I have not applied it to my hair, it seems too thick for that but I use it all over my body. Its my go to for first aid and speeding up healing time for colds and bruises. I have not ingested it so I cant comment on that but overall I would purchase this product again!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1801918 From Utah on Jun 07, 2009

I started using castor oil for a daily facial oil massage. I blend ii with grape seed oil and jojoba oil 1:3:1, massage my face few minutes and then wash off with wash cloths soaked in hot water few times. My skin loves it and looks plump and soft.

Good price for excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer1097501 From Pennsylvania on Jan 28, 2010

I'm very happy with purchase. Package came quickly with free sample of anti-aging cream. I'm using Castor Oil every day(I add few drops to my shampoo) and it makes my very thin hair looks much thicker and shiny. I definitely would recommend this product!

my hair is much thicker thanks to the castor oil

Posted by Reviewer3347249 From Tennessee on Jan 01, 2008

Castor oil is a great humectant for the hair. And it also has contributed to my hair increasing in thickness

Castorsize with this product!

Posted by Reviewer2071812 From New Jersey on Sep 18, 2008

Great product. I use it every day to moisturize my skin. Gentle and natural. Check out Dr. Majid Ali for his "castorsize" program. Better then putting all those chemicals on your skin.