love it

Posted by Reviewer1801918 on Jun 07, 2009

I started using castor oil for a daily facial oil massage. I blend ii with grape seed oil and jojoba oil 1:3:1, massage my face few minutes and then wash off with wash cloths soaked in hot water few times. My skin loves it and looks plump and soft.

Good price for excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer1097501 on Jan 28, 2010

I'm very happy with purchase. Package came quickly with free sample of anti-aging cream. I'm using Castor Oil every day(I add few drops to my shampoo) and it makes my very thin hair looks much thicker and shiny. I definitely would recommend this product!

I don't drink it

Posted by Reviewer1147238 on Nov 06, 2007

It's not about your grandma! It's the best topical agent. I use it for everything from acne to a dry nose to tightening loose skin. I also add some essential oil so it smells a wee bit better. Do the research, this stuff is amazing.

Great and high quality product!

Posted by 5747629306655364551 on Mar 03, 2014

I'm really satisfied by purchasing this oil! It's pure, dense and versatile oil which can be used all over your body. Firstly, i use it for my hair. Mostly people use it to make hair masks and I really appreciate this technique but when i don't have much time or I don't feel like putting some oil in my hair, I just add two-three drops of castor and jojoba oil in my shampoo and wash my hair as usual. It makes my hair soft and shiny and I really love the affect this oil has on me. Also it helped my husband to grow some new hair in the weak hair areas such as the back of the head and the sides of the forehead Secondly, the castor oil is very effective natural softener, so I use it to soften my hands, elbows and heels. It works great on me! Thirdly, I use it to grow my eyelashes and eyebrows. I mix it with coconut oil and put it before sleep. Works good, not as good as I expected but anyway it made my lashes more dense after about 2 months of everyday use. I keep using it before sleep and I feel that it makes them stronger. Lastly, I add one drop of this oil in my night cream and spread it all over the face. It brings additional moisture, softness and nourish to the skin.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1321022 on Feb 05, 2012

I like to use it for my scalp, and massage it in and wash it out or use it for my knot outs.

Surprisingly effective!

Posted by 5018131591218172422 on Aug 07, 2012

This has been very helpful for my husbands atopic skin.

My go-to for everything

Posted by 5346053796455651956 on Aug 27, 2016

I use for myself - have actually gotten rid of skin tags which continued to work its magic even after I was too lazy to continue. But took about a month or more. Works on my dog who has lumpy growths in his body. The lumps just shrink whenever I use them but they still recur. I think if I heat the oil (as recommended by others) and do it consistently, it would be more effective. Also got rid of a majorly huge cyst behind hubby's ear (I think due to active sebaceous glands) which he wanted to go to the doctor for surgery but when I introduced castor oil to him, it burst after a few days and was almost gone after a few weeks. Saved him the intrusion, pain and costs!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1196378 on Dec 27, 2012

Brought this to make my own oil cleansers, will last me ages, happy with it, I don't cleanse my face with it all the time but great that I can buy a few bottles of oil from iherb and its cheap and great quality and will last me ages!

Awesome almost a miracle product. Many beneficial properties.

Posted by 5507252438695926971 on May 18, 2016

Been using this brand and product for two years. Was recommended to my friend that is a cancer patient by her naturopath as her thyroid was swollen and was anticipating surgery. After rubbing with two months tumors begin to shrink. After several months her cancer doctor confirm scans showed tumors had shrunk. She is patient at Cancer Treatment Center of America. I am thrilled to say that in April 2016 tumors are completely gone. Castor oil is good for cramps and sore muscles. Arthritis pain and inflammation. I use this product faithfully. Please keep selling.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1612024 on Feb 21, 2012

i use this on my skin and hair. It works great to seal in the moisture in my hair, being that it is so thick. I apply to skin as soon as i get out the shower when skin is still damp to keep skin moisturized all day.