love it

Posted by Reviewer1801918 on Jun 07, 2009

I started using castor oil for a daily facial oil massage. I blend ii with grape seed oil and jojoba oil 1:3:1, massage my face few minutes and then wash off with wash cloths soaked in hot water few times. My skin loves it and looks plump and soft.

Good price for excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer1097501 on Jan 28, 2010

I'm very happy with purchase. Package came quickly with free sample of anti-aging cream. I'm using Castor Oil every day(I add few drops to my shampoo) and it makes my very thin hair looks much thicker and shiny. I definitely would recommend this product!

I don't drink it

Posted by Reviewer1147238 on Nov 06, 2007

It's not about your grandma! It's the best topical agent. I use it for everything from acne to a dry nose to tightening loose skin. I also add some essential oil so it smells a wee bit better. Do the research, this stuff is amazing.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1321022 on Feb 05, 2012

I like to use it for my scalp, and massage it in and wash it out or use it for my knot outs.

Moisture!

Posted by Reviewer1473789 on Feb 11, 2012

I use castor oil to grease my scalp and in a mixture for leave-in conditioner. This product gets the job of moisturizing my dry hair done!

very thick

Posted by Reviewer2523582 on Feb 19, 2012

a little thick but it mixes well with my other oils when i do a hot oil treatment

good product

Posted by Reviewer1612024 on Feb 21, 2012

i use this on my skin and hair. It works great to seal in the moisture in my hair, being that it is so thick. I apply to skin as soon as i get out the shower when skin is still damp to keep skin moisturized all day.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer1953853 on Apr 21, 2011

I love the product and the packaging. The shipping was great and I will continue to order my castor oil from IHERB.com and from the NOW Foods brand!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1196378 on Dec 27, 2012

Brought this to make my own oil cleansers, will last me ages, happy with it, I don't cleanse my face with it all the time but great that I can buy a few bottles of oil from iherb and its cheap and great quality and will last me ages!

Wonder product!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Dec 18, 2012

So versatile. Google castor oil benefits, you'll be amazed! And Now's Castor is great.