Υπέροχο προϊόν

Posted by 4655469157437049171 on Jun 09, 2015

το χρησιμοποιώ σε μάσκες μαλλιών αλλά και στα φρύδια και βοηθάει πολύ στο να δυναμώσουν τόσο τα μαλλιά όσο και τα φρύδια. Σε συνδιασμό με ένα λάδι καρύδας που χρησιμοποιώ, με βοήθησε πολύ στο να μακρύνουν τα μαλλιά μου.

Fantastic quality for money

Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015

I use this heaps and still have a lot left over. Mild, nutty scent. Very satisfied.

Good one

Posted by 5155022226095548842 on May 29, 2015

I have used this oil for my hands where I have struggled with eczema similar to psoriasis since 2001. I really like the moisturizing effect of this oil, but I have to make sure to put it on only when I have nothing planned, because it stays sticky and oily for quite some time.

hair

Posted by 5331899262256486185 on May 15, 2015

perfect to activate hair growth but also for eyebrows eyelashes but also incorporation gommange body or skin

very thick oil

Posted by Reviewer1915120 on May 10, 2015

I mixed this oil with avocado to use as moisturizer. It seems ok but need to see more.

Im not entirely a fan & WARNING!

Posted by 5536993027054511252 on May 10, 2015

WARNING- This oil is very difficult to wash out of your hair! i tried to do a hot oil treatment with this oil and it took about 3 washes ( with multiple rinses) for it to come out completely,This is a very thick and sticky oil. Im not really sure how to use this. I have straight dry hair hair and when i put even the smallest amount of this in my hair, it gets very sticky, limp, shiny( in a greasy way). I regret getting the 16 oz bottle because now im stuck trying to make this product work for me because i got so much of it. I have tried mixing it with other oils like coconut and jojoba and it still didn't work for me.

Joey from Baltimore

Posted by 5578855191767897142 on May 09, 2015

I love Now products, good natural quality at a great price! I use this for my hair oils and skin oils as a carrier oil!

Good for dry spots

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

I forgot to check the size of this product before I bought it, so I was expecting a tiny flask - and this is actually huge. Great value for money, in other words! I use this mostly for topical application on dry spots or in areas where my dermatitis tends to break out, and this seems to help soften and repair those areas. I'm not particularly fond of the smell of this oil - it's a bit like the scent you get from freshly cut garden weeds, only with a bitter note to it. The consistency is very thick and a bit sticky, almost like raw honey, which I don't particularly like either. I have yet to try it on my hair because of the stickiness and the smell, but I might try mixing it with some other oils and essential oils.

Great!

Posted by 5367541630923384962 on Apr 29, 2015

Great quality oil, and easy-to-pour bottle.

5/5

Posted by 5314133189314917515 on Apr 27, 2015

Its great for my damaged hair... it makes my hair thicker and stronger