good oil for skin

Posted by Reviewer2042570 on Feb 09, 2012

This may sound crazy, but after twice daily rubbing a drop of this oil onto a sunspot that has been on my face for 10 yrs, the spot is almost invisible and the rough skin in that area is smooth now. I use this oil as a face and boody wash, mixed with equal parts coconut oil (Nutiva brand, also purchased from iHerb). I love the way my skin feels.

my hair is much thicker thanks to the castor oil

Posted by Reviewer3347249 on Jan 01, 2008

Castor oil is a great humectant for the hair. And it also has contributed to my hair increasing in thickness

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1784698 on Mar 02, 2011

I am very happy with this product. I mix it with raw coconut oil and use it as a facial cleanser. Works perfectly!

Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1893788 on Jan 20, 2011

This castor oil is fantastic. It comes in a really large bottle, (larger than i expected). I apply it on my scar, and surprisingly... my scar starts turning back to my skin color in just a few days,

Hair !!

Posted by devraaj21 on Apr 15, 2012

have been using this for my hair and skin , my hair have grow 2 inches long in 3 weeks time , i used it trice a week and leave it overnight on my hair , and for my skin , i add it in my lotion , it keep my skin moist . very good product , have recommend to my friends , they love it .

best oil to heal rough patches ممتاز لعلاج الخشونة

Posted by 5279138504392772847 on Feb 28, 2016

ممتاز لعلاج خشونة بعض المناطق جدا رائع و فعال داوموا على دهن الركبتين و المرفقين عند الاستيقاظ و قبل النوم و ستظهر النتيجة Perfect to heal rough patches on knees and elbows, you can't believe how affective is it

Bulgaria

Posted by 4876664573777580535 on Nov 18, 2012

Super product for hair and lashes.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2297450 on Jan 10, 2012

I use this on my feet to help heal a fracture. Not only has my body kicked into white blood cell over time to really make a difference in a short amount of time, but my skin is SO SOFT! I use it in my shampoo as well for super soft hair. Love it and the price is right!

Holy Grail

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Sep 19, 2016

Castor oil has been my beauty holy grail for years. I use it as hair-growth mask, I mix it with coconut oil and keep it in my hair for all night long. After washing my hair, my hair is super soft and is growing really fast! It's also wonderful for growing your eyelashes and fingernais, just rub it in :) I also love the fact, that in Estonia, albout 50ml of castor oil is 3-4€, so it's so much cheaper here, in iHerb! Thank you for this amazing product!

Now Foods, Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1826183 on Mar 22, 2012

Use this for Oil Cleansing Massage,mixed it with jojobo oil. Although it caused breakout on my face but my face felt super soft after the OCM. So i plan not to use it too often, previously i used it every night. Use it on my hair too... mixed it with my shampoo so far so good other then a bit oily as i has oily scalp (i want it for hair growth).