Hair !!

Posted by devraaj21 on Apr 15, 2012

have been using this for my hair and skin , my hair have grow 2 inches long in 3 weeks time , i used it trice a week and leave it overnight on my hair , and for my skin , i add it in my lotion , it keep my skin moist . very good product , have recommend to my friends , they love it .

Bulgaria

Posted by 4876664573777580535 on Nov 18, 2012

Super product for hair and lashes.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2297450 on Jan 10, 2012

I use this on my feet to help heal a fracture. Not only has my body kicked into white blood cell over time to really make a difference in a short amount of time, but my skin is SO SOFT! I use it in my shampoo as well for super soft hair. Love it and the price is right!

Now Foods, Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1826183 on Mar 22, 2012

Use this for Oil Cleansing Massage,mixed it with jojobo oil. Although it caused breakout on my face but my face felt super soft after the OCM. So i plan not to use it too often, previously i used it every night. Use it on my hair too... mixed it with my shampoo so far so good other then a bit oily as i has oily scalp (i want it for hair growth).

Castor quality

Posted by Reviewer1235194 on Dec 07, 2009

This castor oil is much purer and thicker than the norm at Walgreen's or the supermarket. And a lot cheaper. I use it for shaving; it sticks around all day with a pleasantly moist feeling that isn't greasy.

Good oil but has to be mixed

Posted by PeaceAndHappiness on Dec 07, 2014

Castor oil is a thick oil and has to be mixed with other oils, if applying to hair. if you find you break out with castor oil, add more of an oil such as coconut or olive oil and jus a little bit of castor oil. great value good amount...

A Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Nov 23, 2011

Making my own cosmetics, I've tried them all, various butters, oils, etc. but I always keep coming back to two things: pure cocoa Butter and castor oil for my bases. This brand I especially like, great used neat (or with a few drops of argan or camellia oil or kokum butter) for facial tightening and smoothing. Rub it into the scalp overnight for thinning hair. Keep it close.

Excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer1818949 on Apr 26, 2011

Use it on top of facial cream at night and it leaves skin extra radiant. No more expensive night creams. Also using it for castor oil packs on abdomen area and to revive colored damaged hair...so many uses for it. Not sticky, not smelly and beautifully packaged.

Super emollient

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

I read that castor oil could speed healing of bruises and so forth, so when I got a huge knot on my skin as a result of an injury, I poured some of this on a piece of washrag (had no wool) and wrapped it to the front of my leg with an Ace bandage. The knot went down and the bruise faded quickly. However, I don't have a scientific comparison in this because I have no similar injury untreated with castor oil with which to compare it. The oil is emollient, yet oddly drying. I use it on occasional breakouts and it helps soothe without making my skin peel. It's a strange product. Recently I bought a book called "The Oil That Heals," which details some of the Cayce recommendations for castor oil. It's intriguing to me because I eschew the casual use of pharmaceuticals and would rather find a natural/simple cure for things when possible.

Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer2524660 on Feb 03, 2009

Castor Oil is a miracle oil. Great for the skin and the hair. Makes everything softer in this dry winter weather.