good oil for skin

Posted by Reviewer2042570 on Feb 09, 2012

This may sound crazy, but after twice daily rubbing a drop of this oil onto a sunspot that has been on my face for 10 yrs, the spot is almost invisible and the rough skin in that area is smooth now. I use this oil as a face and boody wash, mixed with equal parts coconut oil (Nutiva brand, also purchased from iHerb). I love the way my skin feels.

Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1893788 on Jan 20, 2011

This castor oil is fantastic. It comes in a really large bottle, (larger than i expected). I apply it on my scar, and surprisingly... my scar starts turning back to my skin color in just a few days,

Hair !!

Posted by devraaj21 on Apr 15, 2012

have been using this for my hair and skin , my hair have grow 2 inches long in 3 weeks time , i used it trice a week and leave it overnight on my hair , and for my skin , i add it in my lotion , it keep my skin moist . very good product , have recommend to my friends , they love it .

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2297450 on Jan 10, 2012

I use this on my feet to help heal a fracture. Not only has my body kicked into white blood cell over time to really make a difference in a short amount of time, but my skin is SO SOFT! I use it in my shampoo as well for super soft hair. Love it and the price is right!

Bulgaria

Posted by 4876664573777580535 on Nov 18, 2012

Super product for hair and lashes.

best oil to heal rough patches ممتاز لعلاج الخشونة

Posted by 5279138504392772847 on Feb 28, 2016

ممتاز لعلاج خشونة بعض المناطق جدا رائع و فعال داوموا على دهن الركبتين و المرفقين عند الاستيقاظ و قبل النوم و ستظهر النتيجة Perfect to heal rough patches on knees and elbows, you can't believe how affective is it

Castor quality

Posted by Reviewer1235194 on Dec 07, 2009

This castor oil is much purer and thicker than the norm at Walgreen's or the supermarket. And a lot cheaper. I use it for shaving; it sticks around all day with a pleasantly moist feeling that isn't greasy.

Now Foods, Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1826183 on Mar 22, 2012

Use this for Oil Cleansing Massage,mixed it with jojobo oil. Although it caused breakout on my face but my face felt super soft after the OCM. So i plan not to use it too often, previously i used it every night. Use it on my hair too... mixed it with my shampoo so far so good other then a bit oily as i has oily scalp (i want it for hair growth).

Good oil but has to be mixed

Posted by PeaceAndHappiness on Dec 07, 2014

Castor oil is a thick oil and has to be mixed with other oils, if applying to hair. if you find you break out with castor oil, add more of an oil such as coconut or olive oil and jus a little bit of castor oil. great value good amount...

Excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer1818949 on Apr 26, 2011

Use it on top of facial cream at night and it leaves skin extra radiant. No more expensive night creams. Also using it for castor oil packs on abdomen area and to revive colored damaged hair...so many uses for it. Not sticky, not smelly and beautifully packaged.