Very good

Posted by 5539670440629439789 on Apr 21, 2015

Moisturising for hair - no long term effects though. Very thick!

Made for my hair

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Apr 21, 2015

Love it, i use it to keep the hydratation after washing my hair it's perfect, even more mix with glycerin

a staple

Posted by 5464387641887832118 on Apr 15, 2015

impressed by the viscosity of the product as it is not so thick it can not be used and I appreciate the uv protected bottle.

PERFECTO PARA PESTAÑAS

Posted by 5624554298852609746 on Apr 04, 2015

Es un aceite perfecto para fortalecer las pestañas. Muy buena calidad y gran cantidad de producto a buen precio

Amazing for hair and skin

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 29, 2015

Excellent for hair growth. I mix castor oil with almond and sesame oils and I add a few drops of essential oils. This mixture works wonders for my hair.

nice oil

Posted by 5517591697485082090 on Mar 22, 2015

I orderd this to use it on my lashes (want healthier lashes) and on one side of my hair line. use it here before sleep and also on my lips. since the oil is very think it gets finised fast so i recomend to get a bigger bottle like this one if u want to use it on skin or hair. i did not see any difference yet but its only some weeks iv been using it so hoping for results. smells okay not so nice, and the bottles funcions is good! will get more if i see any results till my bottle is empty. gave it a 4 star cz i did not see any results yet, other wise its really good want to use as mouterizer on my face too but dont dare to cause i heard its good to get healthier hair so im scared that if i use it on my face it will make my peach fuzz og other natural face hair healthier. what do u guys think about that? have any experince about using it on face?

diversos remedios muy practico

Posted by Rosalila on Mar 20, 2015

Hace aaaños lo utilizo. Es muy util para hacer mascarilas calientes con suavizante o hennas, lo mas util cuando tienes nariz reseca en una botellita de ricino y esencia pura de menta sera el mejor alivio durante horas, sin el lo paso fatal... en las cremas faciales o cremas de mano, añadiendolo en cucharaditas enriqueces tu piel sin pringues excesivos. Para tus pestañas o nutrir tus ojos al dormir.

Good

Posted by 5467117553242388296 on Mar 09, 2015

Good quality. Seems a little bit less sticky and heavy compared to another brand I have tried though.

Great for hair and skin

Posted by 4996786665788292642 on Mar 04, 2015

Love this. I use it as a hair mask, great for nourising dry hair/ scalp.

¿Crecimiento de cejas y pestañas?

Posted by 5716650596988325856 on Mar 03, 2015

Compré este aceite porque lo recomendaban para fortalecer y facilitar el crecimiento de cejas y pestañas, pero aún llevo poco tiempo usándolo, por lo que no puedo emitir aún un veredicto claro. Por ahora no he notado resultados.