Excellent quality!

Posted by Reviewer1818949 on Apr 26, 2011

Use it on top of facial cream at night and it leaves skin extra radiant. No more expensive night creams. Also using it for castor oil packs on abdomen area and to revive colored damaged hair...so many uses for it. Not sticky, not smelly and beautifully packaged.

Super emollient

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

I read that castor oil could speed healing of bruises and so forth, so when I got a huge knot on my skin as a result of an injury, I poured some of this on a piece of washrag (had no wool) and wrapped it to the front of my leg with an Ace bandage. The knot went down and the bruise faded quickly. However, I don't have a scientific comparison in this because I have no similar injury untreated with castor oil with which to compare it. The oil is emollient, yet oddly drying. I use it on occasional breakouts and it helps soothe without making my skin peel. It's a strange product. Recently I bought a book called "The Oil That Heals," which details some of the Cayce recommendations for castor oil. It's intriguing to me because I eschew the casual use of pharmaceuticals and would rather find a natural/simple cure for things when possible.

Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer2524660 on Feb 03, 2009

Castor Oil is a miracle oil. Great for the skin and the hair. Makes everything softer in this dry winter weather.

Very Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jan 17, 2008

I bought this product to use in 'face oiling'(with a 3 to 1 mixture of castor oil and mild carrier oil) and have found it to be very effective for that purpose.

Works great for bruises!

Posted by Reviewer3218868 on Mar 31, 2008

Works great for bruises!

Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer3278041 on Mar 28, 2011

This was the first time I bought a product from iHerb. I already have recommeneded this company! Item was shipped fast! It was packaged nice and came with 2 free samples of jam and a drink powder. I bought the castor oil to use on my hair. I have been using it for 3 weeks so far. It is thick and has a certain smell. I have seen my hair grow already!

foot cream

Posted by Reviewer2018584 on Dec 10, 2010

this is perfect oil for my feet, they are baby soft after using this castor oil...oh, and I'm 47! no easy feat! lolol

Good on Skin and Hair!

Posted by Reviewer1298513 on Jan 08, 2011

I have mixed this will sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter and avocodo oil with your favorite smelling essential oil for a great all body moisturizer. Now you may say that's a lot of oils, but I am really into the all natural thing and this is 100% better than the lotions I have bought that have mineral oil and petroleum in them and are supposed to be so mositurizing. Yet, I still have dry skin after using them. I have also used it to help add a little extra moisturizing effect to my hair deep conditioning treatments and it has made a big difference in the texture and shine of my hair.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer3032572 on Aug 06, 2010

I love the moisturizing properties of castor oil on my natural African American hair. Plus for the price, you just can't beat this oil!

Sandy Brill

Posted by Reviewer1604179 on Jun 25, 2008

It works very well as a hair softener when I use it with my shampoo, as well as its traditional more well-known uses.