very good product

Posted by Reviewer1259438 on Oct 21, 2009

good for hair growth

Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil

Posted by IrinaSh on Dec 27, 2011

I treat this oil the eyelashes. I smear for the night. Very well helps! Eyelashes grow long, dense and dark! As it is excellent for hair, but it is necessary to wash off carefully, as oil very dense!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2345987 on Apr 25, 2011

I use to mix it up with my shea butter for my hair and it works wonders.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Dec 13, 2011

I bought this product to help my son get relieve from occassional constipation. I also mix castor oil to my body lotion, the result is satisfying. Not recommended to use in acne-prone skin because I've got a break-out after I used it.

Amazing for hair and skin

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 29, 2015

Excellent for hair growth. I mix castor oil with almond and sesame oils and I add a few drops of essential oils. This mixture works wonders for my hair.

Joey from Baltimore

Posted by 5578855191767897142 on May 09, 2015

I love Now products, good natural quality at a great price! I use this for my hair oils and skin oils as a carrier oil!

Great quality!

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

Castor oil is awesome for so many things! If you like natural skin care, this is something you must add to your regimen! Castor oil is great for growing hair, nails, brows and even lashes!! The oil is very thick, so you don't need to use too much of it, I like to mix it with other oils so it would be easier to use :) NOW Foods always have the best deal and quality in the market.

Best stuff ever

Posted by 5426603996515031139 on Oct 12, 2014

This is the best! Its oil, but it absorbs really fast and does not leave a sticky or oily residue, like magic! I use it on my keloid scars, might take years before it actually shrinks but it's more softer now, and doesnt itch or hurt anymore. I also use it on the tips of my hair, and my nails/cuticles as well as anywhere with dry skin. This is god-sent, and one bottle can last you a loooong time and it's really cheap. Worth the buy!

Excellent produit

Posted by Reviewer1623945 on Jan 30, 2013

Je le mélange à mes huiles végétales lors de la préparation de mon masque capillaire hebdomadaire. Je m'en sers aussi sur les pointes de mes cheveux mélangé en HV pour mes soins quotidiens hydratants après l'usage d'une lotion/crème capillaire. Effet immédiat. Renforce, fortifie la fibre des cheveux. Et aide beaucoup à la pousse.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3029515 on May 23, 2013

I use this oil for my hair. My hair has stopped being dry and stopped falling out significantly. The oil is of very good quality.