Now foods Castor Oil

Posted by Reviewer1405541 on Feb 14, 2009

I love this product along with everything else that I have ordered from Iherb. I use this product as a laxative but 99% of the time I use this product on my hair. I have seen sufficant growth in my hair. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is also a great carrier oil for essential oils!!!!!

Love Now Products

Posted by Reviewer1061573 on Nov 20, 2008

I use this in my conditioner and mix with my lotion it work great my skin is so soft.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1259438 on Oct 21, 2009

good for hair growth

Now Foods, Solutions, Castor Oil

Posted by IrinaSh on Dec 27, 2011

I treat this oil the eyelashes. I smear for the night. Very well helps! Eyelashes grow long, dense and dark! As it is excellent for hair, but it is necessary to wash off carefully, as oil very dense!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2345987 on Apr 25, 2011

I use to mix it up with my shea butter for my hair and it works wonders.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Dec 13, 2011

I bought this product to help my son get relieve from occassional constipation. I also mix castor oil to my body lotion, the result is satisfying. Not recommended to use in acne-prone skin because I've got a break-out after I used it.

Me gusta

Posted by yomismo on Nov 19, 2014

Deja la piel muy suave e hidratada, eso si, es muy poco "deslizante" por eso yo habro el grifo, cojo un poco de agua y un poco de aceite y me lo unto, sin embargo con el aceite de almendra de la misma marca no es necesario porque es facil de extender sobre la piel. Deja un olor muy agradable y no deja la piel muy grasienta, se absorve rapido. 5 ESTRELLAS

Amazing for hair and skin

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 29, 2015

Excellent for hair growth. I mix castor oil with almond and sesame oils and I add a few drops of essential oils. This mixture works wonders for my hair.

Joey from Baltimore

Posted by 5578855191767897142 on May 09, 2015

I love Now products, good natural quality at a great price! I use this for my hair oils and skin oils as a carrier oil!

Castor oil