Lovely for really dry/menopausal skin

Posted by 5034820741607647787 on Apr 05, 2014

Post-hysterectomy, I couldn't find any moisturizer which stopped the incredible dryness on my face. This worked! I have bought the serum as well - the cleanser, toner and hydraulonic range for nighttime. I did have a little tingling when I first used it, but it went away quite quickly. I don't have it anymore. I thought it might be 'fruit acids' or similar as I have used those previously. My skin looks beautiful and is soft. I am so relieved as I thought I would bee really wrinkly at the rate I was going. Definitely worth doing.

Love it!

Posted by 4776687658139393637 on Oct 10, 2013

I have used this moisturizer in the morning and before bed for a little over a month. Some people mentioned the smell. It is not pleasant but not bad either and the smell disappears in minutes. I just use a tiny amount. It is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It has made a big difference on the firmness of my skin. I can believe how inexpensive it is!

Mixed feelings :D

Posted by 5299572453212643028 on Sep 27, 2013

Great for smoothing those fine lines, but it does have an odour not quite pleasant. The lack of perfume is fine, but that doesn't mean it have to have an unpleasant one. Also, it stings a bit when applied on skin.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Aug 22, 2013

I am already taking coQ10 tablets, this is to use on the outside of my skin. It will take time to see if it works. I like the texture and packaging. It does not irritate my rosacea.

ok

Posted by 5033336014423175051 on Mar 06, 2013

Thank you for a good product!

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Aug 31, 2012

I do notice a slight stinging that goes away within a minute or so after application--My only complaint. Over the last few years I have noticed my pores on my face are visible-never had that problem before-I'm in my early 40s. So far this is the only product I've tried that diminishes the appearance of my pores, so I'll be back for more when my first tube runs out. I've tried high end cremes from high end stores and they did not work as well as these creme. I use this with other products I've reviewed as there is not one perfect cream out there for me, but very pleased with the combined results.

NOW Foods CoQ10 Antioxidant Cream

Posted by Reviewer1351020 on Aug 19, 2012

Thought I would try this for mature skin because it is certainly reasonably priced. I go along with some other reviews--it makes my skin burn. Tried it the first night after using the CoQ10 serum and it burned. I skipped a couple of nights then tried it by itself with the same effect. Not for me, my skin is too sensitive. AH

I like this!

Posted by lillanne on Apr 19, 2012

I think this has helped my skin, but it is difficult to know for sure!

Great Cream!

Posted by Reviewer2329164 on Jan 05, 2012

We started using this cream instead of another much more expensive cream. I have to say this is not only more effective but spreads very thoroughly using small amounts. Some people may find the smell not perfumed enough, but that is a minor detail. I would definitely recommend this.

I recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer2342285 on Dec 22, 2011

I really love this product.I can see a difference on my face when right after I've applied it. Not really seeing any long term effect though... although I've only been using for about a month now.