July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, CoQ10 Antioxidant Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 228 reviews

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer1021330 on Apr 22, 2012

This definitely firms. I have worked with high-end cosmetics for a number of years and this product is at least as effective as some that go for hundreds. I'm not kidding. I have sesitive skin so I tried it on my decolletage first. Very happy with the firming results. And at this price I will keep on using on my whole neck and decolletage area. Good value!

I can't believe my eyes!

Posted by Reviewer1663467 on Nov 03, 2010

At 42, I've always got an ear out for quality anti-aging products. I've done some pretty extensive research on the internet for ingredients that actually work, and then searched for products with those same ingredients.. and of course, at rasonable prices! I've won the trifecta with this product!! CoQ10 is proven to provide results, this product is formulated with a wonderful texture and scent.. and all at a reasonable price! It's not all hype, it really does what it says it will. You won't believe your eyes!

Great Serum!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on May 16, 2007

I've used this daily for the last month and love the results. I have sensitive skin and can not use most facial serums, but no problems with this one. Plus the cost of this makes it a super value!

Good antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Nov 02, 2009

Helps reduce skin redness and together very well with Hyaluronic Acid serum to kepp skin soft and supple. Best used under a face cream.

Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2256187 on Feb 02, 2011

smells terrible, stings and somehow dries my skin.