CoQ10 Antioxidant Serum

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Apr 09, 2016

Well... i think it is very good product but make me feel dry on my face sometimes.. like kind of discomfort.. I hope i f i used more i'll see more good results.

love and repurchase

Posted by 5067846096118707341 on Nov 14, 2015

Absorb quickly. No smell. My face look better after continue using morning and night for several weeks. I re-purchase for 4 more!! Remark: i live in Thailand, humid and hot weather all year round. I have combination skin, easy to be irritated by silicone. I'm 31 and my skin is quite complex. It's dry but oily. So i put something to hydrate skin while keep it not too oily for a day. This product did it well.

味道很香,吸收很好

Posted by 5710632524025407717 on Apr 10, 2015

春天用保湿能力很强,上妆不会太油,做眼霜或精华都可以,很满意

Not for my sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer1540906 on Mar 11, 2015

Not for my sensitive skin!

This stuff is seriously awesome.

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Feb 25, 2015

I am definitely buying again. I use this with rose hip oil under my moisturizer and my skin is glowing and brighter. I saw some other reviewers said the smell is too off putting but I think it smells nice, like vitamin c. I used the other now collagen serum but this is the best. Love it!

Quite good.

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015

I have atopic dermatitis so there's a lot of lotions etc. that my skin does NOT like. This serum work quite well and I have had few reactions to it. The smell is sweet and fruity and may be a bit.. sickening, but not so much that I don't recommend it.

very pleasant product

Posted by Reviewer2333805 on Feb 09, 2015

I'm not sure if it is a miracle cure for wrinkles, but it has a nice smell and pleasant texture. I would definitely buy it again.

Tuve que dejar de usarlo pero no por que me fuera mal -- I had to stop using it but not because it was I wrong.

Posted by 4613018746201630803 on Jan 28, 2015

Empezé a usarlo junto a una nueva rutina facial y me salió un brote de acné. Preferí ir paso a paso hasta que mi piel se calmara. Ahora lo volveré a utilizar. Me gusto el envase y su rápida absorción pero no me gustó su olor. -- I started using it with a new facial routine and I got an acne outbreak. I preferred to go step by step until my skin calm down. I'll now use. I liked the packaging and its rapid absorption but didn't like the smell.

Posted by 5233733358114783671 on Nov 24, 2014

Very good quality for this price. Helped and moistured my winter dry facial skin.

Labai geras.

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on Nov 19, 2014

Labai geras, smagus, jaučiamas poveikis, gerai susigeria.