Now Foods, Solutions, CoQ10 Antioxidant Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

don't know

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Jan 29, 2011

I have been using this nightly (and sometimes in the day, too) along with the Hyaluronic serum. I am under 30 and it has done nothing to the tiny lines forming under and at the corners of my eyes. It has, however, made a small line at the bow of my top lip less noticeable. Maybe it just needs more time... Those with very sensitive skin may notice some burning or redness; the skin under my eyes got red at first.

Maybe not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1905780 on May 12, 2011

I believe it does what it says, but for some reason it makes my skin burn. Just know that if you have sensitive skin, it might not be for you.

Tuve que dejar de usarlo pero no por que me fuera mal -- I had to stop using it but not because it was I wrong.

Posted by 4613018746201630803 on Jan 28, 2015

Empezé a usarlo junto a una nueva rutina facial y me salió un brote de acné. Preferí ir paso a paso hasta que mi piel se calmara. Ahora lo volveré a utilizar. Me gusto el envase y su rápida absorción pero no me gustó su olor. -- I started using it with a new facial routine and I got an acne outbreak. I preferred to go step by step until my skin calm down. I'll now use. I liked the packaging and its rapid absorption but didn't like the smell.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2484588 on Nov 30, 2007

This is a good product for the face that leaves it very soft. Since it is a oil use VERY littl of it as it goes a long ways.

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1116689 on Jan 08, 2009

I have only been using for a couple of weeks so of course I haven't seen any dramatic improvements. I do feel a firming sensation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »