THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Nov 07, 2012

It is making my wrinkles go away - even on my hands and upper lip and around my eyes especially. I am so happy I am telling all my girlfriends!

Patience is virtue

Posted by Reviewer3123822 on Oct 07, 2010

I am in my 20s, start looking for aging prevention. well, can't blame a girl for trying. I am a Kiehls' user. I would say that this serum is capable to bring about the results of Kiehls crystal marine serum given sufficient amount of time (say 6 weeks). For those who have combination skins (like me), it takes awhile for skin to adapt; after that period, the serum just sinks very well and I am proud to say that my skin now is smoother. Always remember that a little goes along way. In terms of scent-wise, it is alright. I put this review as a tribute to those who have commented on this products; as without their reviews, I wouldn't have bought this in the first place and stick with Kiehls. Hopefully, this review give an insight to those who need it.

don't know

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Jan 29, 2011

I have been using this nightly (and sometimes in the day, too) along with the Hyaluronic serum. I am under 30 and it has done nothing to the tiny lines forming under and at the corners of my eyes. It has, however, made a small line at the bow of my top lip less noticeable. Maybe it just needs more time... Those with very sensitive skin may notice some burning or redness; the skin under my eyes got red at first.

Hate it!

Posted by Reviewer1332631 on Feb 01, 2013

I used it once and it made my skin tingly and dry. I gave it to my mom to try, she said it did the same thing to her.

LOVE IT...

Posted by monstermum on Apr 24, 2013

Its really help,my husband said my skin looks bright.. appy Holidays!

goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Jan 19, 2011

serum is in an attractive pump style bottle. I usually need just one squirt to cover face and neck, absorbs well. I really like the product and use it with CoQ10 age defying moisturizer now I am in the well over 40's group! My skin appears brighter and smooth. Price is good and I plan to order again.

will definitely buy again

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Jan 16, 2011

I mix this in my day cream every morning and it seems to help my skin stay soft and supple. For me this might even be more useful than the Hyaluronic Acid Serum, because where the HA helps retain moisture, CoQ10 Antioxidant Serum seems to strengthen and repair. For reference my skin is very thin and sensitive and strengthening is what it really needs.

It Does Something

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jan 08, 2009

I'm unclear on what it's doing but I still like this. I know it adds moisture without clogging (huge plus if prone to break-out). I suppose it also protects from future damage (huge plus if trying to be attractive for an undesignated amount of time). Definitely doesn't have the delightful smell or abracadabra factor, but maybe that's why it seems to work. I gave it 5 stars because it doesn't lie.

This stuff is seriously awesome.

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Feb 25, 2015

I am definitely buying again. I use this with rose hip oil under my moisturizer and my skin is glowing and brighter. I saw some other reviewers said the smell is too off putting but I think it smells nice, like vitamin c. I used the other now collagen serum but this is the best. Love it!

CoQ10 Age Defying Serum

Posted by Reviewer2499617 on May 27, 2008

This is a good item. I have used others (from various companies) and did not purchase them again. This one I have. I like the way it makes my skin feel and look...kind of fresh like. However, I won't say it "defies" age lol but I hope you will keep it in the line of products you have to offer as I shall continue to use it. Thank you.