Now Foods, Solutions, CoQ10 Antioxidant Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 251 reviews

Seems to be good.

Posted by Reviewer1187801 From Canada on Jul 28, 2012

It seems to improve my skin texture/tone, but I also use mud mask which improves my skin too. I might keep using it, but cannot figure out which ingredient is giving me an occasional stinging sensation when applied. It has a scent that put me off at first but I got used to it, it also disappears very soon.

CoQ10 Age Defying Serum

Posted by Reviewer2499617 From Washington on May 27, 2008

This is a good item. I have used others (from various companies) and did not purchase them again. This one I have. I like the way it makes my skin feel and look...kind of fresh like. However, I won't say it "defies" age lol but I hope you will keep it in the line of products you have to offer as I shall continue to use it. Thank you.

don't know

Posted by Reviewer2986186 From Alabama on Jan 29, 2011

I have been using this nightly (and sometimes in the day, too) along with the Hyaluronic serum. I am under 30 and it has done nothing to the tiny lines forming under and at the corners of my eyes. It has, however, made a small line at the bow of my top lip less noticeable. Maybe it just needs more time... Those with very sensitive skin may notice some burning or redness; the skin under my eyes got red at first.

Maybe not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1905780 From Texas on May 12, 2011

I believe it does what it says, but for some reason it makes my skin burn. Just know that if you have sensitive skin, it might not be for you.

Hate it!

Posted by Reviewer1332631 From Ohio on Feb 01, 2013

I used it once and it made my skin tingly and dry. I gave it to my mom to try, she said it did the same thing to her.