Now Foods, Solutions, CoQ10 Antioxidant Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 230 reviews

Not so immediate results

Posted by Reviewer3227442 on Sep 12, 2012

The immediate effects of this are not as visible as the Now Foods Hyalauronic Acids. Might have to use for a longer period to see results.

Seems to be good.

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Jul 28, 2012

It seems to improve my skin texture/tone, but I also use mud mask which improves my skin too. I might keep using it, but cannot figure out which ingredient is giving me an occasional stinging sensation when applied. It has a scent that put me off at first but I got used to it, it also disappears very soon.

Fast absoprtion

Posted by 5265590051959313219 on May 31, 2014

It looks like it's very liquidy but it is absorbed into the skin immediately. After putting it on my skin, I feel my skin gets tighter and increased skin elasticity. I' like to definitely buy it again.

CoQ10 Age Defying Serum

Posted by Reviewer2499617 on May 27, 2008

This is a good item. I have used others (from various companies) and did not purchase them again. This one I have. I like the way it makes my skin feel and look...kind of fresh like. However, I won't say it "defies" age lol but I hope you will keep it in the line of products you have to offer as I shall continue to use it. Thank you.

Patience is virtue

Posted by Reviewer3123822 on Oct 07, 2010

I am in my 20s, start looking for aging prevention. well, can't blame a girl for trying. I am a Kiehls' user. I would say that this serum is capable to bring about the results of Kiehls crystal marine serum given sufficient amount of time (say 6 weeks). For those who have combination skins (like me), it takes awhile for skin to adapt; after that period, the serum just sinks very well and I am proud to say that my skin now is smoother. Always remember that a little goes along way. In terms of scent-wise, it is alright. I put this review as a tribute to those who have commented on this products; as without their reviews, I wouldn't have bought this in the first place and stick with Kiehls. Hopefully, this review give an insight to those who need it.