Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Feb 23, 2009

This stuff works, and is a lot less expensive than some of the other brands. The smell is a bit odd, but not horrendous.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2251109 on Aug 10, 2009

The product is quite watery but it really does help improve the quality and beauty of skin. Recommend.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2484588 on Nov 30, 2007

This is a good product for the face that leaves it very soft. Since it is a oil use VERY littl of it as it goes a long ways.

Can feel it working

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on Sep 05, 2008

Light serum that absorbs quickly

Serum

Posted by Reviewer1647978 on Nov 29, 2008

I've been using NOW FOODS CoQ10 Age Defying Serum for about a week and I think it has helped my skin look more hydrated. I recommend this product and plan on purchasing it again!

Instant difference!

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Nov 06, 2010

I swear I really see immediate difference when I first applied this. Lines are less visible; eyes are less droopy; and certainly there is GLOW. Can't believe how good this is!

has pros and cons

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Dec 20, 2008

Pros: no instant results but after a few days to a week I noticed my skin became smoother and developed a healthy glow to it. Also I have very sensitive skin where even sensitive skin products often are too harsh for my skin but this product gave me no problems. Cons: be careful when dispensing the product because it tends to squirt out on the wall. 2)the smell is not that pleasant but after putting it on, the smell quickly fades. Nevertheless, it still isn`t the smell a woman likes to put on her face. 3)It has had no effect on my wrinkles. Conclusion: it seems to be a good product that I might buy again since I have sensitive skin and the price is good, but I will still probably look around for something better as well. I feel like I got my money`s worth from the product.

Pretty good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1281347 on Dec 18, 2007

I put this on right before moisturizer and on some days, when the air is humid, I use it for moisturizer. I seems to work to slow the wrinkle process. My husband said that he doesn't see the crows feet around my eyes anymore. Having just turned 37, skincare has become a more serious issue.

This is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Oct 17, 2007

I have used this all of 2 weeks and I have seen a great change in the texture of my skin. I have mild roseaca and the degree of redness has decreased along with the roughness. I combine this product with the NOW MSM Liposome lotion in the palm of my hand and apply to my face. I don't know what it is about the compound, but it is soothing with out being greasy and it just absorbs into my face. I have used the serum alone and it is great, too. The MSM lotion is an anti-inflammatory, so it helps calm my skin. I will buy this as long as they make it!

C. Swem

Posted by Reviewer1734948 on Sep 12, 2008

Not happy with this product