Now Foods, Solutions, CoQ10 Antioxidant Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

will definitely buy again

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Jan 16, 2011

I mix this in my day cream every morning and it seems to help my skin stay soft and supple. For me this might even be more useful than the Hyaluronic Acid Serum, because where the HA helps retain moisture, CoQ10 Antioxidant Serum seems to strengthen and repair. For reference my skin is very thin and sensitive and strengthening is what it really needs.

It Does Something

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jan 08, 2009

I'm unclear on what it's doing but I still like this. I know it adds moisture without clogging (huge plus if prone to break-out). I suppose it also protects from future damage (huge plus if trying to be attractive for an undesignated amount of time). Definitely doesn't have the delightful smell or abracadabra factor, but maybe that's why it seems to work. I gave it 5 stars because it doesn't lie.

CoQ10 Age Defying Serum

Posted by Reviewer2499617 on May 27, 2008

This is a good item. I have used others (from various companies) and did not purchase them again. This one I have. I like the way it makes my skin feel and look...kind of fresh like. However, I won't say it "defies" age lol but I hope you will keep it in the line of products you have to offer as I shall continue to use it. Thank you.

Patience is virtue

Posted by Reviewer3123822 on Oct 07, 2010

I am in my 20s, start looking for aging prevention. well, can't blame a girl for trying. I am a Kiehls' user. I would say that this serum is capable to bring about the results of Kiehls crystal marine serum given sufficient amount of time (say 6 weeks). For those who have combination skins (like me), it takes awhile for skin to adapt; after that period, the serum just sinks very well and I am proud to say that my skin now is smoother. Always remember that a little goes along way. In terms of scent-wise, it is alright. I put this review as a tribute to those who have commented on this products; as without their reviews, I wouldn't have bought this in the first place and stick with Kiehls. Hopefully, this review give an insight to those who need it.

Not so immediate results

Posted by Reviewer3227442 on Sep 12, 2012

The immediate effects of this are not as visible as the Now Foods Hyalauronic Acids. Might have to use for a longer period to see results.