Good product

Posted by Sarahk on Jan 26, 2016

This product has a strong, but pleasant cocoa scent. It is a very waxy, hard butter so it work well with other butters or oils to get the proper consistency for projects such as lotions, salves, or lip balm.

smell is divine

Posted by 5121982881085754630 on Jan 22, 2016

but consistensy is super tough, you must put this all item to hot water and wait about 15 mins. to get a little product to use.

EXCELLENT PRODUIT

Posted by 5206932815450823804 on Dec 02, 2015

Adepte du beurre de cacao depuis des années, j'ai tronqué celui de la marque PALMERSafin de tester celui là. Très bon produit. Sent divinement bon le chocolat. très grande contenance pour le petit prix. Hydrate et lisse la peau. Bye Bye les cicatrices au fil des mois. J'habite aux Antilles et j'ai eu l'occasion d'acheter le beurre de cacao local. Je ne trouve pas de différence à part le prix de NOW SOLUTIONS qui est moindre. La texture est pareille. D'ailleurs c'est sur ce dernier critère que j'ai du enlever une étoile car sans surprise le beurre est dur: soit on gratte avec un ustensile (couteau, petite cuillère...) histoire de récupérer des copeaux de beurre à faire fondre naturellement dans la main ou alors au bain marie. A chacun sa méthode, les propriétés restant inchangées. Produit que je recommande à 100%. Et un petit clin d'oeil à la version: beurre de cacao avec de l'huile de jojoba. Une tuerie!!! et fini la corvée du beurre dur!

for somebody else

Posted by hayate on Nov 10, 2015

I didn't know what to do with this butter, it was just sitting on my night stand and looking all sad because I couldn't find a good use for it! It smells really good, if you're into sweet smells and chocolate and I think I used it to condition my lips and feet before I went to bed a few times but it was so hard to get as it's solid and I didn't want to bother with melting I just stopped using it. In the end, I gave it to my coworker who was pregnant so she could use it to prevent stretch marks. No complaints from her followed, so I guess it might have worked for her (: Not a bad product at all, but not for me.

It is nice

Posted by Torya86 on Nov 04, 2015

It smells good. Only thing is, it is hard and you have to melt it before use. But it is good and smoot. I use it for my very dry skin.

Scent of chocolate

Posted by 5257587216891549837 on Sep 08, 2015

Scent of chocolate. Interesting. But too hard to use.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer3105319 on May 13, 2015

I use it to make lip balm and bath bombs. Works great.

good condition

Posted by 5582644220948347215 on May 04, 2015

Received in good condition, but still havn't try it yet!!

Skin

Posted by 4726227151245366094 on Apr 27, 2015

4 stars just because it still waits for me In a shelf)

Great moisturizer!

Posted by 5269266760010732418 on Nov 12, 2014

I love this cocoa butter! Its really cold where i live right now, and normally i get very dry skin during the winter months. I have been using this butter daily for the last 3 weeks and my skin is so soft and smooth! Definitely recommend this product.