good skin lotion

Posted by Reviewer3331806 on Dec 19, 2007

As one reviewer mentioned, this product does smell like chocolate when applying. I like it due to the simple ingredients, and it is natural. Although it is in a solid state, it is easier to apply than coconut oil. Keep the lidded jar in the shower with you to soften it up.

A very pleasant smell

Posted by Reviewer2432960 on Jan 01, 2012

A very pleasant smell

Smells so yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on Jan 04, 2012

I got this butter for my tummy during my pregnancy. I just started using it, so I can't really say how well it does at preventing stretch marks. BUT- the smell is amazing and it smells almost exactly like chocolate. I've never used cocoa butter before, so it is a bit different having to "warm it up" but I like it.

Multi-purpose balm with great scent

Posted by Reviewer1996843 on Jan 06, 2012

This melts easily when soaked in hot water for a few minutes. Then I pour the liquidated oil in an empty roll-on type case (or an empty chapstick case is fine as well). After 30 minutes in a cold place, the liquid is hardened enough to be used. The only demerit of this product was difficulty of using it as I had to scrape the balm using my nail. And I now put the butter in a different roll-on stick type case, which is a lot better! It melts easily when applied on skin and has great yummy scent. Will buy again.

Interesting and natural product

Posted by Reviewer1195570 on Jan 24, 2012

An interesting product. It is hard (obviously because it is cococa butter), but it melts quikly and leaves the skin super smooth. Ideal to use over night.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2687155 on Jan 31, 2012

From Bulgaria Good smell and hydrating,But the texture is hard and must stay in warm place ,so you can easy massage in your skin. GOOD PRODUCT.

mmmm, this smell

Posted by Reviewer2481954 on Feb 07, 2012

nice cocoa&CHOCOLATE smell, but becomes solid on hair-because of jojoba probably

atopic skin

Posted by Reviewer2712828 on Feb 17, 2012

Works wonders for my boyfriends atopic skin. I have dry hands in winter and this keeps then moisturized. A little bit uncomfy to use though. Smells like dark chocolate. I apply it before going to bed and when i wake up my hands are nice and soft

Great smell, average softener

Posted by AadeZdu on Jun 12, 2012

Great smell, average softener. In the box it in solid state.

Not for summer time.

Posted by Reviewer2373549 on Jun 16, 2012

I think it's perfect for winter time. But since I bought it in summer, I still can't give objective review. I used it once before my sleep and the next day my skin was sticky.