Love Love Love

Posted by 5294429569700277160 on Feb 10, 2016

Perfect for my dry skin and scalp while on accutane. I rub in on slightly damp skin and it leaves it moisturised and soft. Also great as a hair scalp for those flakies and dried damaged hair.

nice and soft

Posted by Reviewer2089796 on Oct 08, 2015

I use it for bodycare, it has absolutely the same properties as pure cocoa butter but thanks to jojoba it is softer and melts easier

Smells yummy

Posted by 5702190199778967079 on May 24, 2015

Smooth and lovely, absorbs nicely. I don't have a microwave so I just sit it in the bottom of the shower under the hot spray to melt it while I wash, or float it in the sink full of hot water for a few minutes.

Posted by 5319033498048360734 on Apr 22, 2015

Aún no lo he usado, pero ha sido destapar el bote y te inunda el olor a chocolate! Aún está en estado sólido (abril- España, supongo que aún falta temperatura), pero con una cuchara es fácil de extraer del bote.

Très très bon beurre de cacao

Posted by Mapoussie on Apr 08, 2015

Ce beurre sent très bon le chocolat. Mon corps et mes cheveux l'adorent. Merci !

i love it!

Posted by 5403137542140726934 on Jan 30, 2015

I bought this to use as a over all body moisturizer instead of using coconut oil since I prefer the smell of cocoa/dark chocolate. It is a very nice amount of product, should last me a few months since I will be using everyday even on ends of hair. When I first opened the container the smell took over me. Ot is a yellowish hard, but melts with some finger rubbing. I highly recommend, if you are not allergic.

Nice

Posted by 5551310172687741791 on Dec 26, 2014

Nice!

I Cannot Get Enough Of It

Posted by 5638812880223916982 on Dec 20, 2014

I came across this by chance, and decided to try it. I have bever looked back. The first thing which appealed to me, was the fact that it is 100% natural. I truly feel like I am giving my skin 'a treat' on a daily basis. The consistency does not bother me in the slightest. I simply break up the entire contents of the jar, as soon as I open it, using a butter knife. The smaller lumps melt within seconds in your palm. No 'micrograve' contamination/radiation needed. I order at least 4 tubs at a time, and the longest it has taken for my order to be delivered is 5 days.... to London England. (My last order arrived today, just 3 days after I placed the order). Fantastic product, great price. All round outstanding service from iherb. Thank you, from a very happy bunny x

Extra

Posted by 5704652706008823354 on Dec 02, 2014

Good value for money

Super

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Sep 04, 2014

J'ai pris ce beurre parce qu'ils y ont ajouté de l'huile de jojoba!!!! C'est juste super pour sceller l'hydratation de mes tifs afros!!!