wow, love it

Posted by MukMas on Jan 07, 2011

like it much better than shea butter, this one sinks in way faster, but my mom prefers shea, she has very very very dry skin due to diabetes

Best to keep skin soft

Posted by Reviewer1429945 on Oct 07, 2007

This is a wonderful combo to keep skin young and moisturized. Just blot off excess.

Cocoa Butter with Jojoba Oil...

Posted by Reviewer1638632 on Sep 09, 2008

After reading some positive reviews for this product I bought it to apply on the stretch marks that I got after I lost weight. I can't say if the stretch marks are fading or not but I believe on Now Foods products and I'm willing to give it more time .....

Awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Sep 11, 2008

You have to soften it by rubbing a little scoop in your hands to warm it up, but then it goes on really smooth. It absorbs well in a couple minutes. I recommend using it after a bath/shower on your entire body. I even use it on my face, and it's one of the few things that doesn't make my sensitive skin break out! I love it. Plus this stuff has kept me from getting any stretch marks anywhere during my pregnancy. I rubbed it all over my body after every shower. Everyone was surprised that I didn't ever get any stretch marks because I am very small, but my belly got HUGE and I had a 9 ob baby, and my breasts went from a size A to a size DD! Still, no stretch marks! I also love that this stuff is so natural. It only has 2 natural ingredients whereas the garbage lotions you normally find at the store, or victoria's secret and places like that are chock full of nasty chemicals. I also like how this smells, because it's cocoa butter it smells like chocolate, and I love chocolate!! My husband likes the smell too.

this is grea!

Posted by Reviewer2733382 on Sep 19, 2008

I have very dry skin and this feels so nice right after I get out of the shower. I will definitely order this again!!

awesome

Posted by 5442230999983614494 on Dec 18, 2013

i love it

Good

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jun 17, 2012

Smells deliciuos. Good product for good price.

Très très bon beurre de cacao

Posted by Mapoussie on Apr 08, 2015

Ce beurre sent très bon le chocolat. Mon corps et mes cheveux l'adorent. Merci !

Nice

Posted by 5551310172687741791 on Dec 26, 2014

Nice!

nice and soft

Posted by Reviewer2089796 on Oct 08, 2015

I use it for bodycare, it has absolutely the same properties as pure cocoa butter but thanks to jojoba it is softer and melts easier