A very pleasant smell

Posted by Reviewer2432960 on Jan 01, 2012

A very pleasant smell

녹혀서 써야해서 불편함..

Posted by Reviewer2819453 on Jan 20, 2011

왠만하게 딱딱한게 아니라 퍼서 렌지용그릇에 넣어 돌려줘야 사용가능. 실온에 놔둬도 잘 안녹음;; 향은 정말 좋아요- 발림성도 좋고,, 다만 사용법이 불편할뿐.

Too much work

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012

I bought this product to prevent stretch marks. It might really work, but it is difficult to handle, so I wasn't using it every day. The product I am currently using organic coconut oil, and it is so much easier to work with.

Bad bad....

Posted by 5585415872762563412 on Jan 20, 2014

I guess my product was ruined in shipping... Thats why 1 star.. Butter was hard like stone... :(

BUEN PRODUCTO

Posted by Reviewer3281067 on Dec 23, 2009

Cuando vi el producto me decepcioné un poco porque la consistencia es muy dura, pero al probar el producto quedé contenta ya que se derrite en la mano y es muy facil de aplicar. Producto muy bueno y que recomiendo para pieles frias y climas frios.Hidrata muy bien, la piel la absorbe enseguida y queda super suave.

Good if you're not allergic to it!

Posted by Reviewer3180102 on Feb 17, 2008

I found out I am allergic to either cocoa butter or jojoba oil (or both). I was using this on my face as an oil cleanser and it gave me a terrible, terrible rash (not acne or pimples)and some hives. I wish I could have used it because I loved the rich, buttery texture. It was wonderful and soothing. I think it's a good product for those who are not allergic to cocoa butter or jojoba oil. One issue: when I got this, the jojoba had separated from the cocoa butter, leaving hard round balls of butter covered in thick oil; this might have been caused by the cold winter temperatures. I simply reheated the mass very gently over a double-boiler and poured it back into the jar to get back to a normal, blended consistency.

Very high quality cocoa butter

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

I love that Now Foods did not contaminate this really excellent cocoa butter with all sorts of chemicals to make it soft at room temperature. I warm it up in the shower or leave the jar in the sun and it is just perfect. One of the most time tested supplements for skin health. It works wonders for me.

Wonderful combination, rich and emollient

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 15, 2007

My husband enjoys using this because it smells like a chocolate bar. It has an softer consistency than 100% cocoa butter alone - more like coconut oil.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer1864147 on Oct 17, 2007

Very satisfied with this product. It has a great texture and that wonderful cocoa butter fragrance.

Chocolately smooth

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on Mar 29, 2009

This cocoa butter at times is so tempting to eat. The aroma!!! Lovely. And it really softens your skin.